This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Backlog Group: February 2018 Game of the Month POLL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: February 2018 Game of the Month POLL

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
4 weeks ago#1
From the following, select the 1 game you think should be February 2018's game of the month! - Results (39 votes)
God of War: Ascension
10.26% (4 votes)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
33.33% (13 votes)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
20.51% (8 votes)
LA Noire
2.56% (1 votes)
Borderlands 1.5: Prequel to the Sequel
2.56% (1 votes)
Prototype
2.56% (1 votes)
Tales of Graces F
12.82% (5 votes)
Tales of Zestiria
10.26% (4 votes)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2.56% (1 votes)
Other: (Then Make a Post About It)
2.56% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hey all! Voting time again for backlogging in the month of February! What should be our community's "marquee title" for Feb. 2018? I know I bought Dead Space half way into January but I'm half way through it now and loving it.

Thanks for voting in the recent re-ordering poll - as you can see MGR: Revengeance is now an option! We'll see how it does out the gate. (+ Next two open slots to be filled w/ Kingdom Hearts 2.5, then Bayonetta.)

Remember, if you have an "Other:" recommendation, then please mention you voted as such in a post and let us know what you're gonna be playing on next month. In the off chance it gets enough momentum, we could all do that game for next month!

THIS POLL ENDS: Mon. January 29th @ 13:00 EDT - giving a couple day buffer or so in case we need a tie-breaker here.

Thanks!

History of the Backlog Group:
January - Dead Space
February - ???

May - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD
June - 3D Dot Game Heroes
July - Red Dead Redemption (& Undead Nightmares DLC)
August - Batman: Arkham City
September - Mass Effect 2
October - Demon's Souls
November - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
December - Legend of Dragoon
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: bybyr

bybyr
4 weeks ago#2
as much as I love Deadly premonition, that game's mechanic is absolutely awful. one of those games where you really want to skip the gameplay and just watch it on youtube. the story is incredibly fantastic though.
Member Since January 9th, 2005: mostly active in Saga Frontier boards. join our group! http://tinyurl.com/Sfgfaqs

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 weeks ago#3
You guys are going to make me cry out of joy.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 weeks ago#4
Guess it’s the kick I needed to go through despite that disappearing fishing rod glitch...
If I get another bad glitch I’m never finishing that game again.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

gamemaster712
4 weeks ago#5
MGR making comeback!
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 weeks ago#6
gamemaster712 posted...
MGR making comeback!

I'll be happy for this to win, too. It's been in my backlog since day 1 lol.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

gamemaster712
4 weeks ago#7
I certainly wouldn’t mind playing it again...
The new game plus option and chapter select is dope
Granted certain blades seriously tip things in your favor

V I C I O U S
4 weeks ago#8
I'd be cool with MGR winning, although I was kinda hoping to get through MGS4 for a second time before doing MGR since I'm replaying the whole series in release order (now that I own them all).

So. Much. Backlogging. Though.
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

gamemaster712
4 weeks ago#9
V I C I O U S posted...
I'd be cool with MGR winning, although I was kinda hoping to get through MGS4 for a second time before doing MGR since I'm replaying the whole series in release order (now that I own them all).

So. Much. Backlogging. Though.

Don’t know if I want to do mgs 4 again...
That last act can be a total b**** right off the bat

V I C I O U S
4 weeks ago#10
gamemaster712 posted...
Don’t know if I want to do mgs 4 again...
That last act can be a total b**** right off the bat

I've practically forgotten the difficulty of the game... It was the first game I played and beat on PS3 like 10 years ago, when only one of my best friends had the console. I thought the whole experience and the story was such a phenomenal continuation of the series we all love from PS1 & 2.

I've been on hiatus for MGS though after beating Snake Eater again several months ago. Maybe I'll try to cram MGS4 and MGR in next month (haha yeah right) if MGR wins. So looking forward to MGS5:GZ/PP.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm also totally forgetting I'll be trying Peacewalker for the first time too... I think it was between MGR and MGS5:GZ? I'll double check later.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: February 2018 Game of the Month POLL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived