This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been playing 'Awakened Fate Ultimatum' I like the inversion of choices

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Been playing 'Awakened Fate Ultimatum' I like the inversion of choices

User Info: dragon0085

dragon0085
5 months ago#1
In terms of the trilogy (Zettai hero project, and guided fate paradox) it has the worst gameplay, but some of the story segments are actually interesting, and this is coming from a jaded rpg gamer:

During a rescue mission you find some allies that had betrayed you, they deserve death and you leave them behind, a little further ahead you find loyal allies who are too wounded to walk. The enemy is getting closer, do you use the traitors to try to carry your allies out? You realize that carrying 1 to 1 is going to be too slow and you might get caught, going 2 to 1 you will likely get out, but you have to leave loyal allies behind, what do you do?

>>

>

In the game I chose to try to save everyone, I was surprised when the enemy actually caught me and proceeded to kill everyone except for me (lived due to story). You dont see tough decisions like this really.
Let's go

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
5 months ago#2
i played that game start to finish, enjoyed it immensely.
though it took a very long time to play while it lingered in my backlog.
I'd hate to be that guy. he'll be dodging freak accidents for the rest of his life now. Final Destination rules - RickyTheBAWSE

dragon0085
5 months ago#3
Did you play the previous two? ZHP is one the best games I have EVER played, and I've played hundreds of games
Let's go

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
5 months ago#4
So this is like a strategy RPG with anime elements?
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!

dragon0085
5 months ago#5
Its a pretty conventional 'rogue-like' if you know what those are, not really strategy at all. More like a survival dungeon grind with an anime story.

The story is getting really good, the heroines arent trusting the guy right now.
Let's go
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Been playing 'Awakened Fate Ultimatum' I like the inversion of choices

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived