This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rare/uncommon playstation 3 games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rare/uncommon playstation 3 games

User Info: Atarifanboy1977

Atarifanboy1977
5 months ago#1
What are some titles that you would consider rare or uncommon? Here are some i had trouble tracking down
Cross edge
Last rebellion
Natural doctrine
Rambo the game
Aegis of earth
Xblaze code embryo and lost memories
Afrika
Orange box
Simpsons game
Ghostbusters
Deadly premonition
Fear 3/ the orphan combo pack
J stars victory VS+
The awakened fate ultamatim
Ar tonellico
Deception 4

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 months ago#2
Nier
Marvel ultimate alliance 1 & 2
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: cbgreely

cbgreely
5 months ago#3
Folklore, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Drakengard 3, Shadows of the Damned, Wolfenstein
tide pods

Atarifanboy1977
5 months ago#4
cbgreely posted...
Folklore, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Drakengard 3, Shadows of the Damned, Wolfenstein

Shadows of the dammed was such a good game.

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
5 months ago#5
Well in my opinion the rarity of the game can depens where you live, I mean in my case I was looking these PS3 games new or used but without success, not sure if is the same in the US or Europe:

-The Saboteur
-Ratchet & Clank HD collection
-Rock Band 2
-Rock Band: The Beatles
-Guitar Hero 5
-SingStar Dance
-3D Dot Heroe
-El Chavo Kart*
-Prototype 1**
-Borderlands (GOTY edition)
-Fallout New Vegas (GOTY edition)
-Midway Arcade Origins

*I know that the game is available digitally on the Store but I would prefer the retail version which was available only in Mexico and South America

**For some weird reason I always find in lots of stores new or used the sequel (Prototype 2) but is kind funny that I can't find the first game, lol!
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
Everyone are welcome!

Atarifanboy1977
5 months ago#6
cris1ussen posted...
Well in my opinion the rarity of the game can depens where you live, I mean in my case I was looking these PS3 games new or used but without success, not sure if is the same in the US or Europe:

-The Saboteur
-Ratchet & Clank HD collection
-Rock Band 2
-Rock Band: The Beatles
-Guitar Hero 5
-SingStar Dance
-3D Dot Heroe
-El Chavo Kart*
-Prototype 1**
-Borderlands (GOTY edition)
-Fallout New Vegas (GOTY edition)
-Midway Arcade Origins

*I know that the game is available digitally on the Store but I would prefer the retail version which was available only in Mexico and South America

**For some weird reason I always find in lots of stores new or used the sequel (Prototype 2) but is kind funny that I can't find the first game, lol!

I see beatles rock band all the time where i live. Midway arcade origins isnt one i see often.

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
5 months ago#7
Shadows of the Damned

I have a Walmart near me that still has lots of copies of this game for like $10, new.

I think Neverdead is one that will become rare since it's physical only and was fairly good. I can see Atlus games become rare also, even with digital editions available. Lollipop Chainsaw might be another uncommon one. Disgaea will also be worth something I believe.

Funny enough I have Disgaea 3 and 4 still unopened from years ago. Anyone think I should open them now or just play a digital version and maybe it'll be worth something someday? And an unopened copy of Valkyria Chronicles >.>

Yakuza 3 is somewhat uncommon due to no digital version of it yet. Folklore is somewhat rare, but I got a copy for $13 awhile ago, so who knows. We should actually try to make a comprehensive list here.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

Atarifanboy1977
5 months ago#8
OptimusRekt posted...
Shadows of the Damned

I have a Walmart near me that still has lots of copies of this game for like $10, new.

I think Neverdead is one that will become rare since it's physical only and was fairly good. I can see Atlus games become rare also, even with digital editions available. Lollipop Chainsaw might be another uncommon one. Disgaea will also be worth something I believe.

Funny enough I have Disgaea 3 and 4 still unopened from years ago. Anyone think I should open them now or just play a digital version and maybe it'll be worth something someday? And an unopened copy of Valkyria Chronicles >.>

Yakuza 3 is somewhat uncommon due to no digital version of it yet. Folklore is somewhat rare, but I got a copy for $13 awhile ago, so who knows. We should actually try to make a comprehensive list here.

I recommend you keep those sealed. Valkyire chroniciles can be had for $5 and the disgea games can be found for less than $10 a piece. As for making a list. Id love to do that. Ive got around 140 ps3 games and i dont have many commons.

User Info: devil_lord

devil_lord
5 months ago#9
The Asian version of Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories. The Chinese and Korean versions included English subtitles.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
5 months ago#10
Cool topic. Heres a few I own that are hard to find in the wild in my area. (f*** internet shopping, wheres the fun in that?) If these aren't rare in your area, let me know, I've always found localized rare things interesting. And just for the record, I shouldn't call these "rare", but they just aren't easy to find in Maine.
Soldier of fortune payback
MOH airborne (VERY rare in the wild in New England.)
Order up
stranglehold (Why is it rare here? I don't understand...)
The bourne conspiracy (Possibly my longest hunted for game. I loved the demo, and always kept my eyes open for it.)
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rare/uncommon playstation 3 games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived