This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since when has the PC version of the store been f***ed up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Since when has the PC version of the store been f***ed up?

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
2 months ago#1
I haven't bought anything from the store in awhile and there are a few of the games in the flash sale I want to buy.

There's only one problem, the damn thing never loads up properly, I had to individually look the games up by name, because even just going through All Games it never showed the games in the flash in the lists.

I bought what I wanted to, but it won't let me add them to my Download Queue or anything, it's never done that before.

Hell it didn't even show that I had bought anything off of the store ever, nothing shows up as purchased, it makes no sense unless they messed something up whenever the last time they messed with it.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

rswsc0407
2 months ago#2
Hmmm maybe the issue with the download lost etc I'd because I needed to change my password. I didn't know that was a thing
(message deleted)

rswsc0407
2 months ago#4
Rezon posted...
The only issue i'm currently getting is that when i search for the new content added during the week it just loads a blank page with no items.

That's what it kept doing to me for the flash sale pages.

User Info: SiReNz wAiL

SiReNz wAiL
2 months ago#5
It's been running like ass for me this morning. Currently at 10 minutes to add the Resident Evil flash sale games to my cart, checkout, and add to download queue. It's even taken minutes to select background download.
Women should not have playoff beards
[ER]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Since when has the PC version of the store been f***ed up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived