This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RE4 HD is $5 right now!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. RE4 HD is $5 right now!

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#1
Theres a flash sale incoming. The banner keeps appearing and disappearing. Store keeps crashing for me. I have RE4 downloading, but I'm going to wait a while before trying to get in the store again. REmake and RE0 are $5 too, sleeping dogs is $1.99
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
1 month ago#2
Yeah only thing I see interesting me is street fighter x tekken @ 4.99... most everything else I've bought over the past year or so of sales. Maybe Tomb Raider, but idk. Thing confusing me is how the store says there's two pages but when I try to go to '2' nothing happens/appears. Hopefully more than just one page of sales.
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#3
I see 38 total sales currently.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: ephman97

ephman97
1 month ago#4
Pretty good sale, IMHO.

Some recommendations:

Sleeping Dogs - $1.99
Life is Strange - $1.99
Tomb Raider - $1.99
Just Cause 2 - $2.99
Silent Hill - $2.99
Castlevania SOTN - $3.99

Here's the full list: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/19/january-2018-psn-flash-sale-is-live-view-the-deals/
PSN ephman97. Recent favorites: The Magicians (tv show), Sleeping Dogs (PS3 game), Uprooted (novel), Primer (film), Vanguard (fund)

User Info: FeralGhoul52

FeralGhoul52
1 month ago#5
Resident Evil 0 is $5 too, a game I haven't played yet, so I purchased that. The biggest steal in this sale has to be Tomb Raider for $2. Grab it fast if you haven't played it yet.

User Info: revolver

revolver
1 month ago#6
Today I bought:

Resident Evil 4
Street Fighter 3
Abyss Odyssey
Hotline Miami

Good sale overall, might get a couple more before the weekend is over.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#7
I have enough copies of RE4 to make a coffee table.
http://i.imgur.com/drX5cmF.jpg

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 month ago#8
Could just buy the superior REmake instead.

User Info: NekoArcueid

NekoArcueid
1 month ago#9
Sadly they didn't put Code VerĂ³nica X or the RE4 + CVX and REmake + RE0 bundles in this sale instead we got Operation Raccoon city
ALL BEGINNING MUST END, LET IT BE BY MY HAND! ELEMENTAL MASTERY!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. RE4 HD is $5 right now!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived