This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#31
I'm about to replay Spec Ops: The Line after hearing all the praise it's gotten on r/Patientgamers. The twist wasn't that impressive to me when I first played it, but maybe I'll finally understand it better after 5 years.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: revolver

revolver
3 months ago#32
Nearing the end of my mgs3 no alerts run on hard. The Fury was hard AF for me but the rest of the game has been manageable other than a few tricky stealth sections.

Either way this game is amazing and playing it like this really shows the depth of the gameplay. Probably will do extreme eventually for the fun of it...maybe no alerts/no kills.

User Info: beshocked

beshocked
3 months ago#33
Played Magic Sword last night for about 20 floors with a random online player.

Magic Sword is a game which is on Final Fight Double Impact.

It's an old game but quite fun. My team mate was funny as well, like the Kenny of Magic Sword.

With infinite continues, it didn't matter.

I like those old school beat em ups.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
3 months ago#34
Varron posted...
I'm about to replay Spec Ops: The Line after hearing all the praise it's gotten on r/Patientgamers. The twist wasn't that impressive to me when I first played it, but maybe I'll finally understand it better after 5 years.

Imo that twist was heavily overrated and the ending dialogue gave a slightly pretentious feel to the entire game. Still worth playing though.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

Varron
3 months ago#35
pikey87 posted...
Varron posted...

Imo that twist was heavily overrated and the ending dialogue gave a slightly pretentious feel to the entire game. Still worth playing though.

You can see it coming from a mile away, too. At least the gameplay still holds up.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: DaftRose

DaftRose
3 months ago#36
Mass Effect 3
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Kingdom Hearts HD
Shalala...
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
3 months ago#37
Finally platinumed Tomb Raider: Anniversary today. I checked the time stamps of some of the first trophies I got, and I've been playing this game for almost two months O_O (although, the fact I sometimes went up to five days at a time without playing may have contributed to that...)

My OCD wants all the Tomb Raider games I have to be together on my trophy list, so my next trophy supported game will definitely be Tomb Raider: Underworld...and probably just my next game period because I really want to play it.
"Plot-holes" are an illusion created by people who don't know how to pay attention.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 months ago#38
i'm done with the nightmare which is called Bridge Constructor, my sanity meter went down as a result.

next games:
Three Fourths Home (ps4)
Wolfenstein The Old Blood (Ps4)
I'd hate to be that guy. he'll be dodging freak accidents for the rest of his life now. Final Destination rules - RickyTheBAWSE

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
3 months ago#39
Started Tomb Raider: Underworld today, and I'm still early on...but so far this game is way better than Anniversary. The controls are actually responsive, Lara moves way more fluidly, and maybe I've just been lucky, but I have yet to see her stumble (which she did constantly in Anniversary).
"Plot-holes" are an illusion created by people who don't know how to pay attention.

Varron
3 months ago#40
Draco_2 posted...
Started Tomb Raider: Underworld today, and I'm still early on...but so far this game is way better than Anniversary. The controls are actually responsive, Lara moves way more fluidly, and maybe I've just been lucky, but I have yet to see her stumble (which she did constantly in Anniversary).

Not sure if you knew this going in, but Underworld is a direct sequel to Legends. Anniversary was a remake of the first Tomb Raider which focused more on puzzle solving.
PS4/PS3 Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.