This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

User Info: TRMDYL

TRMDYL
4 weeks ago#21
Started playing Asura's Wrath yesterday. What a game.
"Touch Your Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery."
Gaara_fan posted...
Still on Resident Evil 0 HD, doing Wesker mode ATM, it's hilarious to play as Wesker and Rebecca helping themselves.

I'm playing horror games and platformers on the PS3 right now. I just cleared Resident Evil 0 HD myself just the other day, I'm going back to playing Resident Evil 1 HD to clear Jill's side. The old debate about Jill vs Chris lingers on; I find Chris to be extremely easier to play than Jill's scenario in any version of Resident Evil 1. Playing Jill makes me reset many times to get a perfect early start without making Crimson Head fodder nightmares for myself.
Mitsuru, Naoto, and Haru. The patrician taste in women.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
4 weeks ago#23
Tried out MOH airborne. It's solid, but it seems weird to have open ended levels where you can choose the order you do objectives in a MOH game. It's surprisingly tactical, and the enemy ai is decent. The framerate stutters occasionally, but nothing terrible. Music is awesome as always.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.
dragonquest heroes/builders
sleeping dogs
lego batman 3

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 weeks ago#25
Tonight Ill be playing Final Fantasy X-2 at the beginning. Soon after im done binge watching The Defenders on Netflix tonight.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 weeks ago#26
Got my platinum on Resident Evil 0 HD so I'm officially moving on from it, last playthrough was on hard mode and I've got say it lives up to it's name. I'm going to dedicate my time to AC: Rogue now, amazing game that it's built upon Black Flag success but it's more awesome for me since most it's setting is on snowy places and I love those.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

pikey87
4 weeks ago#27
Just beat mission 1 on MOH airborne. I'm liking the slow paced tactical feel. Every enemy is a threat, you cant run & gun or you'll die fast. You have a squad, but there aren't any commands you can give. They knew to give suppressing fire when I made a run for a building, someone yelled "give him covering fire!" and it wasn't a staged section. I died about 3 times in the mission, and it was roughly an hour long. (With checkpoints luckily.) My biggest complaint so far is the awful parachute mechanics, they suck. Luckily their only used at the start of missions as far as I know.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.
Banjo kazooie on the GBA. Surprised how much I actually liked it. Been putting it off for a while since I wanted a true console banjo game for a while but started it last night and found myself liking it.
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 weeks ago#29
Late last night which I was playing Final Fantasy X-2 at 3 in the morning this morning anyway, I was leveling up the gals up to level 9 in the Besaid Cave to master some Black mage stuff for Pain and I was about to switch Yuna to white mage then my Playstation 3 froze up. So much for that. So I just shut my Playstaton 3 off and went to bed

pikey87
4 weeks ago#30
Wow. airborne is a pretty damn hard game, even on easy! I'm about an hour into mission 2, died 6 times, not sure how much is left in the mission, just got a new objective.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 4)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.