This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Convince me to buy a PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Convince me to buy a PS3

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
6 months ago#11
SaturnSnowman posted...
ThePWBPoster posted...
Not only get MGS4, get the whole Ultimate Collection (or was it called Definitive Collection) which has all the MGS games that will last you for a good while.

Already have it on 360

Metal Gear Solid HD collection on the 360 lacks a bunch of games, such as MGS4, MGS 1 & VR Missions, all of them included in the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection available for ps3.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
6 months ago#12
I will give you the advantages of the ps3 over PS4 AND X360

-Better user interface
-Wireless controllers(if you can find them anymore) last longer than the PS4 ones.
-Play games off the disc instead of having to install them and fill up your HDD with junk
-Easier way to change the controller from P1 to P2
-Free online
-Games not ported outside the PS3:

MGS4, Demon Souls(but that's changing soon), Yakuza 4 and 5 (sadly this list is decreasing every month), I know there are other games but these are the top for me

-All classic PSN games you bought for your PSP or PSVita can be downloaded and played on the console without paying anything extra
(If you create all 3 regaion accounts you will have a good selection of old and new games for PS3)
-Can play PS1 games off the discs(if you can find the 60 GB one you can even play PS2 games)
-Buying 1 games on PSN can be downloaded to another PSN with no extra charge (Example you and a friend can share you MGS PW copy to coop with each other ;) )
-A bunch of good PS move games still exist only for PS3 starting with Dead Space extraction
PSN:yahyano1
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Convince me to buy a PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived