This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you make it so that when you press the PS button

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How do you make it so that when you press the PS button

User Info: mninp

mninp
1 month ago#1
While playing older games, you know how when you press the PS button it brings you to that screen where you can set it to Digital Mode or Analog Mode, Smoothing, and it has other settings? How do I make it so that this screen never goes away if I remain inactive? Is there a setting for this? Sometimes I'll play older games and I'll levae them on for a while and I hate it when after like 30 mins the game will come back on, adding more time to my in game clock. I want my in game clock to be natural. Maybe this leads into my next question...pressing the PS button DOES stop the in game clock, right?

I did a playthrough of RE1 the other day and it said it took me over 20 hours to beat it...no way it took me that long, and I'm disappointed because it was my first time playing so I wanted to see how long it took me.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 month ago#2
Why do you care so much about that? If you don't want your game clock to be high, then simply schedule your gaming sessions so you have enough time to play until you reach the next save point?

Anyway, you can easily test that yourself. Get to a save point in any game, save it and check the time. Enter that black screen for a few minutes and save it again, see how much the in-game clock has advanced.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#3
Use the pause button in those games?
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#4
May as well turn the game off if you're going to be away for 30+ minutes.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
1 month ago#5
you need to relax TC

User Info: SirWaWa

SirWaWa
1 month ago#6
long press the ps button

User Info: revengine

revengine
1 month ago#7
Varron posted...
May as well turn the game off if you're going to be away for 30+ minutes.

Agreed. Why leave your console on for that long? Does the game not have a save capability?
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How do you make it so that when you press the PS button

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived