This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Backlog Group: Re-Ordering Games Initially Surveyed with At Least Five Votes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: Re-Ordering Games Initially Surveyed with At Least Five Votes

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
3 months ago#1
We've got a lot of games to insert in the February poll's open slot - where should our priorities lie? - Results (21 votes)
Borderlands 2
9.52% (2 votes)
Darksiders 2
4.76% (1 votes)
Dead Space 2
9.52% (2 votes)
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
19.05% (4 votes)
Assassin's Creed Revelations
4.76% (1 votes)
Bayonetta
14.29% (3 votes)
Bioshock 2
4.76% (1 votes)
Final Fantasy XIII(-2)
4.76% (1 votes)
Mass Effect 3
4.76% (1 votes)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23.81% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
INFORMAL "WRITE-IN" OPTIONS:
11. Tales of Xillia 2
12. Resident Evil 5
13. Resident Evil Revelations
14. Resident Evil Revelations 2
15. *other Resident Evil Games (0, 1, 2, 3, etc.)
16. Valkyria Chronicles

It's an odd but necessary poll! This will clarify what new game should be put in to an open slot in the next several game of the month polls. The order will basically be: descending from the most to the least votes gathered in this poll.

IMPORTANT: anyone can choose "options 11-16" by posting the title of those games - in order to count as a vote for them! I will tally those posts up in the end.

Note: none of these games have been or are currently being voted on in the game of the month polls, they are just being ordered for insertion. Sourced from initial survey results: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/75202455

Will end this poll around 13:00 EDT January 17th, 2018!

For reference!
History:
January - Dead Space
February - ???

May - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD
June - 3D Dot Game Heroes
July - Red Dead Redemption (Undead Nightmares DLC)
August - Batman: Arkham City
September - Mass Effect 2
October - Demon's Souls
November - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
December - Legend of Dragoon
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 months ago#2
I voted kh 2.5
Could also go for mgr or dead space 2
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
3 months ago#3
Metal Gear Rising. It deserves more attention.
Currently playing: Prey (PS4), Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), Dishonored 2 (PS4)

gamemaster712
3 months ago#4
thegreatwumbo posted...

Not to mention some free scenario dlc
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#5
gamemaster712 posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...

Not to mention some free scenario dlc

I'm down for this.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

gamemaster712
3 months ago#6
MGR ahead by one vote...

V I C I O U S
3 months ago#7
Okay, looks like - of those titles voted towards - the new order for insertion into the next several polls will be:

1. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
2. Kingdom Hearts 2.5
3. Bayonetta
4. Borderlands 2
5. Dead Space 2
6. Assassin's Creed Revelations
7. Bioshock 2
8. Darksiders 2
9. Final Fantasy XIII(-2)
10. Mass Effect 3

When votes were tied, the order followed the alphabet. Since options 11-16 were not voted on by anyone, I think I may do another poll to order them later on.

Thanks for everyone's votes - this makes my role easier with making polls each month.

Y'all can expect the poll for February 2018 game of the month sometime within the next 7 days, probably!

Hope Dead Space this month is doing it for you. I can hardly wear headphones while playing because OH GOD WHAT IS THAT IN THE DARK HALLWAY. = ]
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

gamemaster712
3 months ago#8
V I C I O U S posted...
I can hardly wear headphones while playing because OH GOD WHAT IS THAT IN THE DARK HALLWAY. = ]

Something you gonna be killing and stepping on.
That’s how it’s for me.
Jump scares diminish after first time.

V I C I O U S
3 months ago#9
Lol, I know... I was exaggerating slightly. When I first started the game and saw my suit and everything I said to myself, "I'm not gonna be afraid of things for long... eventually they're gonna be scared of me and this mask."

gamemaster712
3 months ago#10
It’s also helpful when you watch a quick walkthrough when too chicken to go through a chapter.
Made 10 a total cakewalk.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: Re-Ordering Games Initially Surveyed with At Least Five Votes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived