This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Cause 2. What the hell is wrong with the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just Cause 2. What the hell is wrong with the game?

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
5 months ago#1
I have that Ultimate Action Trilogy game collection which is of Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider and Just Cause 2.

The other two games work just fine but whenever I try to play a story sidequest mission in Just Cause 2 in the beginning of the game, it would take a very long time to load or it would just freeze where I have to unplug my frikkin Playstation 3.

Does this happen with Just Cause 2 due to the HD nonsense that causes the game to load real slow or just freeze up?

User Info: GlitchtheMiner

GlitchtheMiner
5 months ago#2
I have the regular version of Just Cause 2 and dont recall ever having this problem :/
Romans 10:9

WizardofHoth
5 months ago#3
Well, I have the Ultimate Action trilogy collection. Like I said Just Cause 2 freezes while the other two games work just fine

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
5 months ago#4
Seems like a bad disc. Did you get it new or used?
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

WizardofHoth
5 months ago#5
It was still fairly newish at Shopko I bought the disc. The other two games work fine. Is it because of the HDD thing for Just Cause 2 that's the problem??

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
5 months ago#6
Interesting. The regular single disc version seems to work well [in fact it was one of the least glitchy open world games I tried].
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
5 months ago#7
bad disc it does happen. some have heard the story of my xmen destiny disc not working right i had to order another and i finished it a year later.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

WizardofHoth
5 months ago#8
Well, it's not a total bad disc since the other two games work and they don't have that HDD crap.

Even if I went and bought Just Cause 2 by itself it would probably freeze up too since Just Cause 2 has bunch of crap in it such as HDD and whatever else

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
5 months ago#9
Just Cause 2 never froze or glicthed on me. Must be the game on the very specific collection or the disc is bad.
If you have the time/money try getting the stand alone version.
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League

WizardofHoth
5 months ago#10
Well I know it's not a bad disc because the other two games work.

Even if I did buy the regular Just Cause game by itself it would probably freeze up also.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just Cause 2. What the hell is wrong with the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived