This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still using the PS3 in 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Still using the PS3 in 2018

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 months ago#81
Im in the mood for Resident Evil 3 this evening.
I dont know why.

Good thing I can play it on PS3

User Info: Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X

Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X
4 months ago#82
bums still playing ps3? when will any of you non ps4 user get one when the ps5 comes out?
PSN xJokerLastLaughx Currently playing MKXL SF5 Xenoverse 2 AC4 Black Flag Watchdogs 2 Ghost Recon Wildlands WWE 2K17 Advance Warfare exo zombies only.

User Info: phobia881

phobia881
4 months ago#83
I'll get a PS4 when the PS5 comes out
http://www.last.fm/user/bobo9390

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
4 months ago#84
pikey87 posted...
7th gen honestly may be my favorite. I love it. And the fact that my PS3 also plays PS1 games makes it invincible.

And dont forget a few models actually played PS2 games too! :)

Jx1010
4 months ago#85
Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X posted...
bums still playing ps3? when will any of you non ps4 user get one when the ps5 comes out?

Im still playing PS3

Currently playing HARD CORPS UPRISING

Its starting to get hard :(

User Info: xsouljah

xsouljah
4 months ago#86
I just set up my PS4 Pro last week and I still go back to my PS3 for video streaming. I have a Panasonic Viera from 2010 that movies still look great on and my PS3 does a better job of formatting to my television than the PS4 does.
10+ years of FAQn Explore http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1179-af-archery-and-firearms

Jx1010
4 months ago#87
xsouljah posted...
I just set up my PS4 Pro last week and I still go back to my PS3 for video streaming. I have a Panasonic Viera from 2010 that movies still look great on and my PS3 does a better job of formatting to my television than the PS4 does.

What do u mean video streaming?

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
4 months ago#88
I just got my stand for my backup super-slim PS3. It's not the round one that screws into the bottom, but the type similar to the Slim PS3 stands where you just place it in a groove. The only thing is that the "bookends" that support the system are really shallow, like 1cm at the highest point and like less than 5mm the the lowest.

Anyone have any experience using this type of stand for the super-slim? (ie is it stable?)

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
4 months ago#89
i wish i could say this but..

after playing Nier Automata, Witcher 3, FFXV and many more i cannot go back to PS3. interface is slow and games look like crap on a big 4K TV. id rather spend my time on new and relevant games.

and the usual. people hate what they don't have thread.

bad mouthing the PS4.. it wont sell 70m units in 4(FOUR) years if PS4 is as bad as PS3 fanboys say :)

remember PS3 only sold 86m units in 10(TEN) years.

at this rate PS4 will surpass PS3 sales in 2018.

TLOU 2 isn't even out yet :)

User Info: Brazil

Brazil
4 months ago#90
EcchiSaberUnit posted...
i wish i could say this but..

after playing Nier Automata, Witcher 3, FFXV and many more i cannot go back to PS3. interface is slow and games look like crap on a big 4K TV. id rather spend my time on new and relevant games.

and the usual. people hate what they don't have thread.

bad mouthing the PS4.. it wont sell 70m units in 4(FOUR) years if PS4 is as bad as PS3 fanboys say :)

remember PS3 only sold 86m units in 10(TEN) years.

at this rate PS4 will surpass PS3 sales in 2018.

TLOU 2 isn't even out yet :)

If ps5 has backwards compatibility I won't miss out at all. If it doesn't have it we'll get remakes/ports anyways.
[no meals yet] Salt?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Still using the PS3 in 2018

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived