This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still using the PS3 in 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Still using the PS3 in 2018

User Info: CaiusQualls

CaiusQualls
6 months ago#101
Jx1010 posted...
2018 starts soon, get ready!
What PS3 game will start your year?

none probably, since i've bought all the ps3 games i wanted already just going to play and complete them

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
6 months ago#102
Yup, I just got vanquish and will probably play it into January. I don't play my PS3 as much but that doesn't mean I don't like it.
~Waifu Emblem Since 1990~
3DS FC 0602-7415-6997 PSN Sparkey5280 NNID Sparkey528 Switch FC SW-7144-8732-5128

User Info: Herrix

Herrix
6 months ago#103
I'd like to pick up Dead Space and Deadly Promotion.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
6 months ago#104
Well, 2018 is on and I'm playing DB: Xenoverse and Resident Evil 6. I'll start Resident Evil 0 pretty soon, along with R&C Tools of Destruction.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: LuvinLibra50

LuvinLibra50
6 months ago#105
I dig my PS3,
I will never upgrade.

User Info: Jaco1100

Jaco1100
6 months ago#106
For a long while I've had all 4 consoles, 1 and 2 more for sentimental value. Sold my PS1 recently (didn't need it anymore), but there are some games on PS2 I can still play, my brother still plays the old GTAs, so will keep it. So I had thoughts about selling my PS3, but thank goodness I haven't!! There are so many cool games on PS3! And I haven't played the half of it!

So my point, PS3 is an awesome console amd I understand that people are sticking with it. But there are some awesome games on PS4. Dying light, Uncharted 4, Fallout 4 etc. and I love great graphics and there is obviously a gap between ps3 and ps4 graphics.

In conclusion, PS3 is great and PS4 is great, if you prefer one above the other your more than welcome :)
:-/

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
6 months ago#107
Herrix posted...
Deadly Promotion.

Fantastic game. Grab the Director's Cut.
If you liked David Lynch's Twin Peaks, you will love it.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: mninp

mninp
6 months ago#108
I mostly use my PS3 to play PS1/PS2 games that I get from the store, as well as remastered versions of PS1/PS2 games. In my personal opinion, if you take out the remastered collections of PS1/PS2 games, the PS3 library is pretty weak. There isn't one PS3 game that I still play that wasn't a re-release of a PS1/PS2 game.

But it's definitely my "go to" console for PS1 and PS2 games...the console basically makes a PS1 and a PS2 useless. I DO still have my PS2 hooked up just in case there's a game I want to play that the PS3 doesn't have, but this doesn't happen very often.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
6 months ago#109
Jx1010 posted...

I'm still waiting for an Eiyuu Senki sale

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
6 months ago#110
desuno-to posted...
Jx1010 posted...

I'm still waiting for an Eiyuu Senki sale

What sale is that
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Still using the PS3 in 2018

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived