This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sale of the dead has begun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sale of the dead has begun

User Info: DragonlordHaar8

DragonlordHaar8
7 months ago#11
I have the re light shooters on wii but might as well pick them up on ps3. I just need to get a move controller.
TvC friend code- 0947- 3795- 9587

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
7 months ago#12
to answer yahya_no_1's question: it doesn't have co-op but you do play as all 4 character's. not sure if it is at one time nor not (haven't played). nor haven't played any of the Yakuza games.

75+ hour games they happen to be.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: Soulful Spirit

Soulful Spirit
7 months ago#13
reiko sawamura posted...
Yakuza Dead Souls for $5 if you have PS Plus. S'pretty good deal.

God damn, Imma mos def buy it than on Friday. For the rest:

Castlevania Harmony of Despair $5.24

The House of the Dead III $4.19

The House of the Dead 4 $5.99

This annoys me:

HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit $7.49

It should have been 5 bucks^

Also this is just stupid:

Resident Evil® Code: Veronica X $13.99

Resident Evil® 4 $11.99

Yet for both of them is:

Resident Evil® HD Bundle $14.99

WELP gonna get Tiny Troopers Joint Ops Complete Bundle $4.79 the gameplay look fun and the music was kinda funky.
Hype for Sonic Mania, Wonder Boy Remake, Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom, Daytona USA 3, Freedom Planet 2, Cup Head, & Marvel's Black Panther Movie.

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
7 months ago#14
I'm a weak man, with a credit card, even though I already spent like 60 bucks,
I threw in Yakuza Dead Souls.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: kayako

kayako
7 months ago#15
AJM_Ruler posted...
House of the Dead 4 will be mine.

Anybody play it? It's actually the only HOTD game I haven't played yet. Might have to get a used PS Move later on.

For me it's a great co-op game. The 2 RE games are better/meatier SP lightgun games imo. How's HOTD3?
PSN: kayakoyaka

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
7 months ago#16
Seems like the prices are up quite a bit higher for a lot of these titles than they were last year. I'm surprised.

I guess the only things I'm interested in and would like some opinions on if possible are the Dead Space and Dead Island franchises....

Heard the first Dead Space was a great classic horror title, so I'm leaning that way... still, Dead Island being so cheap for the franchise (8.99) means I might just throw it in. Not sure but are Dead Space 2 and 3 worth it at 9.99 each?
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sale of the dead has begun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived