This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
6 months ago#491
finished criminal girls: invite only

next ones:
Never Alone (ps4)
The Wolf Among Us (vita)

finished the final boss in a cheap way possible. hell's stinger somehow destroyed it in one hit at full health (and that was my 2nd attempt). the first time was in final fantasy X with that one special attack against penance and nemesis.
I'd hate to be that guy. he'll be dodging freak accidents for the rest of his life now. Final Destination rules - RickyTheBAWSE

User Info: Varron

Varron
6 months ago#492
Deus Ex: Human Revolution has held up extremely well. I can't wait to fully max out my augmentations.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
6 months ago#493
@Gaara_fan posted...
pikey87 posted...
I'm getting blacksite area 51 off my backlog after sitting on it for years. Don't feel for me, I'm already dead inside.

Never even heard about this one before this and I know some pretty obscure titles for ps3...how is it like?

It's an early FPS from 2007, It was absolutely hammered by critics for basically being an unfinished mess. The sound cuts out and is out of sync constantly, the screen tears every time you look around, and the framerate bounces around at random. It also has random points in each level where it freezes and shows a loading text. Sometimes its only 3-10 seconds, sometimes its 30-60 seconds, and sometimes it just doesn't load, but you can use the in game pause menu to exit out to the main menu. If the damn game just worked right, it would be at least mediocre. It does have some cool moments, but overall it's a trainwreck. I'll finish it monday evening.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
6 months ago#494
Varron posted...
Deus Ex: Human Revolution has held up extremely well. I can't wait to fully max out my augmentations.

That's one of my backlog games I plan to play this year. Also, congrats on another 500 post topic! I'm sure we'll all max out part 4 this year too!
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Varron

Varron
6 months ago#495
pikey87 posted...
Varron posted...

That's one of my backlog games I plan to play this year. Also, congrats on another 500 post topic! I'm sure we'll all max out part 4 this year too!

The congrats goes out to all of us for making these topics reach 500. :D
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
6 months ago#496
pikey87 posted...
@Gaara_fan posted...
pikey87 posted...
I'm getting blacksite area 51 off my backlog after sitting on it for years. Don't feel for me, I'm already dead inside.

Never even heard about this one before this and I know some pretty obscure titles for ps3...how is it like?

It's an early FPS from 2007, It was absolutely hammered by critics for basically being an unfinished mess. The sound cuts out and is out of sync constantly, the screen tears every time you look around, and the framerate bounces around at random. It also has random points in each level where it freezes and shows a loading text. Sometimes its only 3-10 seconds, sometimes its 30-60 seconds, and sometimes it just doesn't load, but you can use the in game pause menu to exit out to the main menu. If the damn game just worked right, it would be at least mediocre. It does have some cool moments, but overall it's a trainwreck. I'll finish it monday evening.

XD
Reading this made me curious to look some videos of it on YT, it must be a real mess of a game indeed by what you've said.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Opportunist

Opportunist
6 months ago#497
I don't know. I have asked the plants, but they do not remember.
http://i.imgur.com/T4X9LTn.png

Opportunist
6 months ago#498
The plants have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall.

Opportunist
6 months ago#499
Even the rocks do not recall.

Opportunist
6 months ago#500
Every bone in my body tells me that the answers rest on the dusty shelves of a library long ago abandoned.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived