This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
2 months ago#411
Found Cars 2 in a bargain bin for a $1 so I re-watched the trilogy and trophy-mined the game. It's pretty good, although I kind of miss the "story mode". Gameplay itself is pretty solid though.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#412
Super Mario 64 DS.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#413
Digging through the backlog, just tried never dead. Ew. Decent concept, but this game is garbage. Back to the backlog...
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 months ago#414
Just finished Uncharted 3 for the first time. Unlocked Crushing difficulty, should go for that next as soon as I do some other clean up trophies. Amazing game, I really dig the overtop action scenes where Drake is tumbling and fighting to get out of sunking ship or a exploding airplane.

Contemplating which game I will start next, probably Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction is due.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#415
Goat simulator, DAMN YOU FLAPPY GOAT!!! I will beat you, I've tried several hundred times XD.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Varron

Varron
2 months ago#416
pikey87 posted...
Goat simulator, DAMN YOU FLAPPY GOAT!!! I will beat you, I've tried several hundred times XD.

This game brings back bad memories of having to look after four 6-8 year olds and having them play this game and scream all afternoon.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
2 months ago#417
pikey87 posted...

My condolences. I pray for your soul.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 months ago#418
Marvel ultimate alliance and wolverine is too awesome.
Already got all his costumes.
Gonna work on cap or iron man a bit as far as costumes go.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: PlayStationV

PlayStationV
2 months ago#419
Final Fantasy VII
Portuguese is the best language in the world.

User Info: Varron

Varron
2 months ago#420
Getting kinda bored with Wolfenstein 2 and Agents of Mayhem, so I'm thinking of tossing in some AC4: Black Flag into the mix.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived