This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 months ago#441
Went to Shopko earlier today and found these games fir 8 bucks each

Destiny
Dishonored
Madden 2016
Splinter Cell Blacklist

Even found Sunset Overdrive for 7 bucks for the x box one. First game to start out with

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 months ago#442
finally came in the mail. dynasty warriors 7 (have the 3 games for the 7th version) though i wont likely begin the game until i finish bully. im at my 5 easy game limit and need to tackle something that takes alot of hours.

testing disc to make sure it works and then i can leave feedback.
edit: disc works.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 months ago#443
Sonics ultimate genesis collection
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 months ago#444
I was out of town all day earlier and took a short trip to a Shopko store and found these games for 7.99

Assassins Creed 3
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Rage
South Park Stick of Truth

User Info: -0melette-

-0melette-
4 months ago#445
Was digging through some of Walmart's old PS3 shelves and found a copy of Monster Madness: Grave Danger from 2008. Its been hanging around for a while lol; its kinda dinged up (shrink was falling off and there were puncture marks). I bought it anyway, because I've never heard of it. Odd game but looks fun.
Put a lid down on it, Save it for a another night.

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
4 months ago#446
Just bought two games I've been wanting for the longest time, but couldn't get because reasons: American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns.

Finding Madness Returns was no issue, but no such luck with McGee's...and since I have OCD, I didn't want to play Madness Returns until I had played the first one. But luckily, both were on PSN. Well, technically it's just Madness Returns, but McGee's was available as DLC. I got the bundle.
"Plot-holes" are an illusion created by people who don't know how to pay attention.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 months ago#447
Draco_2 posted...
Just bought two games I've been wanting for the longest time, but couldn't get because reasons: American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns.

Finding Madness Returns was no issue, but no such luck with McGee's...and since I have OCD, I didn't want to play Madness Returns until I had played the first one. But luckily, both were on PSN. Well, technically it's just Madness Returns, but McGee's was available as DLC. I got the bundle.

game's enjoyable. the DLC i would highly save often.
I'd hate to be that guy. he'll be dodging freak accidents for the rest of his life now. Final Destination rules - RickyTheBAWSE

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 months ago#448
Draco_2 posted...

It’s been free too...
First one can get rage hard.
I should continue with world 3.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
4 months ago#449
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
PSN ID: Domine1001

User Info: addictedtochaos

addictedtochaos
3 months ago#450
Prototype
Lost Planet
Lost Planet 3
Always be yourself... unless you suck. - Joss Whedon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived