This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy ****!!!!!!! Bioshock infinite's budget is 100 million, 200 million with...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Holy ****!!!!!!! Bioshock infinite's budget is 100 million, 200 million with...

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
5 years ago#121
ender003 posted...
Terotrous posted...
Obviously niche games don't have 100 mil budgets. They typically have budgets between 5 and 10 mil.

Didn't the first Gears of War only have a budget of 10 million?

No idea, but I kind of wonder what the first Halo game's budget was, given it's probably the largest thing Microsoft has IP-wise. I know it started out originally as a Mac-only game that got scrapped.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
5 years ago#122
Nobody buys pc games... they steal 'em.

Then explain to me how they have so many pre-orders for Bioshock Infinite that they're giving away free copies of Xcom: Enemy Unknown.

BioShock is one of the highest rate games of all time, and their game prior to that, System Shock 2, was also reviewed extremely highly. Why wouldn't 2K Games throw money at them?
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
5 years ago#123
kingofjamaica posted...
Nobody buys pc games... they steal 'em.

Then explain to me how they have so many pre-orders for Bioshock Infinite that they're giving away free copies of Xcom: Enemy Unknown.

BioShock is one of the highest rate games of all time, and their game prior to that, System Shock 2, was also reviewed extremely highly. Why wouldn't 2K Games throw money at them?

Because it could backfire if the game doesn't sell enough?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Holy ****!!!!!!! Bioshock infinite's budget is 100 million, 200 million with...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived