This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Getting error 80710D36 when I try to get on PSN store, is it me or maintenance?

User Info: Dagoth-Durr

Dagoth-Durr
5 years ago#1
Just got back from university to spend a long weekend at home, and I figured I should let my PS3 download some stuff off PSN overnight (Ken's Rage, Jet Set Radio, LoS DLC), and I get this message whenever I try to use the store:

"An error has occured.
(80710D36)"

It prompts me to press circle to go back, but nope, only way out is by switching off the console.

My internet here is pretty sketchy, but a brief google just turned up a variety of answers most of them being very, very old.

Just got to wait it out and try again tomorrow, or is it something I'm doing wrong on my end?

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
5 years ago#2
Same thing just happened to me.

User Info: FellDude

FellDude
5 years ago#3
Same here.
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.

Dagoth-Durr
5 years ago#4
Well then, looks like it's not me to blame at least. God, PSN seems to have been a bit buggier since it got its 360-style design update. It navigates like a total dream on PC but it's awful on a console, on par with recent Youtube redesigns. the PSP version is the old one - in fact it hasn't been updated in ages.

User Info: zy2j

zy2j
5 years ago#5
getting the same. 50mbps connection here in Denver. sucks cuz i wanted to give Sony $20 of my cash today for the Jak Collection lol
*He's BaaaaaaAAAAAAck!!!!*

User Info: TifaLockhart777

TifaLockhart777
5 years ago#6
Yep. This is happening here too.
Words aren't the only way to convey your feelings
The Official Tifa Lockhart of every GameFAQs Board

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
5 years ago#7
Its not just the PS3. The Vita store your greated to NW-8942-3 error code upon starting.
psn: bdawgtimes84

Dagoth-Durr
5 years ago#8
To go for the triple whammy, the internet browser version (store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com) isn't working either. Can't test the PSP version right now.

However, the 'what's new' bar on PS3 startup is displaying PSN offers just fine, but same error if you try to get on via one of them...hmmm...

User Info: Taran_McDohl

Taran_McDohl
5 years ago#9
Oh well...updates are updates..just gotta wait it out.
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera

User Info: DaddySagSac

DaddySagSac
5 years ago#10
Same here, haven't read anything that's says maintenance is going on. Sucks been trying to start the new God of War multiplayer.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Getting error 80710D36 when I try to get on PSN store, is it me or maintenance?
  • Topic Archived