This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen gameplay trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen gameplay trailer

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
5 years ago#11
Preordered it the day they listed it on Amazon. Easily my #2 game of 2012 (and that is debatable since Xenoblade took so long to come to the US...)

Nice to finally see some real gameplay footage.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: zerogravity399

zerogravity399
5 years ago#12
Um, when did this come out? Is this the sequel to Dragon's Dogma?

User Info: kanart

kanart
5 years ago#13
link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3SYkG6rzaI

Pendragoon
5 years ago#14
zerogravity399 posted...

Comes out in April, think of it as an Ultimate Edition or the Super edition. The full game is included plus an expansion.

User Info: ninjatrinity

ninjatrinity
5 years ago#15
PENDRAG0ON posted...
zerogravity399 posted...

Comes out in April, think of it as an Ultimate Edition or the Super edition. The full game is included plus an expansion.

Then.. where's the sequel? o_o

Pendragoon
5 years ago#16
ninjatrinity posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
zerogravity399 posted...

Then.. where's the sequel? o_o

Still in the planning stages. It will probably end up as an early PS4/720 title late 2014 at the earliest.

User Info: ded5833

ded5833
5 years ago#17
antoinejones posted...
ill care when the game has a decent story (doesnt even have to be GOOD but at last be entertaining and present... they did a WONDERFUL job copying WRPGs with that point) and or actual online play (i.e the "pawns" i play with are controlled by other players.

Until then Ill pass.... that was the boringest platinum I ever wen through lol.. lets hope Dragon Dogma 2 implements those things

I though it was a lot of fun for at least 10 hours in then I got tired of walking everywhere and I just stopped playing. I definately loved the feel and stuff but enemies were getting repetitive and seeing the same locales was getting lame and tedious.

I hope to god they make a sequel because the game WAS supposed to have co-op and now it doesn't, it really feels like this game needs co-op. Some moves feel like you need another player to co-ordinate with you because the AI can't handle it. Co-op would add so much to the game.
These counting things are stupid.
People that agree: 22

Pendragoon
5 years ago#18
ded5833 posted...
antoinejones posted...
ill care when the game has a decent story (doesnt even have to be GOOD but at last be entertaining and present... they did a WONDERFUL job copying WRPGs with that point) and or actual online play (i.e the "pawns" i play with are controlled by other players.

Until then Ill pass.... that was the boringest platinum I ever wen through lol.. lets hope Dragon Dogma 2 implements those things

I though it was a lot of fun for at least 10 hours in then I got tired of walking everywhere and I just stopped playing. I definately loved the feel and stuff but enemies were getting repetitive and seeing the same locales was getting lame and tedious.

I hope to god they make a sequel because the game WAS supposed to have co-op and now it doesn't, it really feels like this game needs co-op. Some moves feel like you need another player to co-ordinate with you because the AI can't handle it. Co-op would add so much to the game.

The game really did feel like it was built to test a bunch of concepts for different games and ended up being a fun game on it's own so they quickly put together a story and spun it off into a new series.

The eventual sequel should be much better.

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
5 years ago#19
A game like this just screams co-op and for them not to include it was a huge mistake. Enjoy the game if you like it but I am not interested until I can play with other people.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
5 years ago#20
IMO having co-op would have ruined the game.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen gameplay trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived