This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 8002AD3D Error...

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
7 years ago#1
So, I was just playing online, and I got this error. I don't see anyone here complaining about it, so it makes me believe this is on my end. Google isn't helping me too much. I have online web browser access on my PS3, but the network is down for me. What gives?

Sayoria
7 years ago#2
Still seems to be going on. I can get on sometimes, and then, I get this error others. I reboot my router, sometimes it fixes.....but I don't know what the heck is going on. It doesn't seem to last. I also don't see how I am online with my browser, but can't get on the PSN, and how my router has anything to do with this. If it was my router, how would I even be online on my browser? I don't get why the network only is effected by this....

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
7 years ago#3
Are you sure that is the correct error code? Double check it if you are still getting it.

Sayoria
7 years ago#4
I got back online again a bit ago, and just auto signed myself off because it was getting late, and I didn't want to get into a quest online with people just to get kicked off again.

Anywho, yes, this is the code. I run a test and everything says 'Succeeded" too, so I don't know.

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
7 years ago#5
Motsu posted...
I got back online again a bit ago, and just auto signed myself off because it was getting late, and I didn't want to get into a quest online with people just to get kicked off again.

Anywho, yes, this is the code. I run a test and everything says 'Succeeded" too, so I don't know.

Hmmm. I ran the code through the sony support site where you type in the code and it tells you what it means and how to fix it, but it said that it could not find that error code.

But I'm sure it will work fine tomorrow. Things like this tend to just go away.

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
7 years ago#6
Are you using the new Sony 7.1 Stereo Headset? That **** screw ups your connection to the network and will boot you off.

User Info: panadol79

panadol79
7 years ago#7
This error is server refuse connection error-normally(on server) you get it when remote host rejected your connection attempt.So host was not listening on the port you attempted to connect on, or there is a firewall preventing you from connecting to that port.(usual on UDP protocol).It is problematic as you cannot trust which packet (send/receive) failed -because it may occur after you sent/receive.

Check your firewall settings(all the known UDP ports):

TCP/UDP 1 to 1023 System local ports
TCP/UDP 4658 PS2 App
TCP/UDP 4659 PS2 Lobby
TCP/UDP 5223 PSN Generic
UDP 49152-49166 UDPP2P when UDP3658 is not in reach with UPnP
UDP 49167-65535 UDPP2P default range when UDP3658 is not in reach without UPnP
TCP/UDP 2000 -i think generic
TCP/UDP 3478 STU for NAT / SToUDP by NAT
TCP/UDP 3478-3480 matching 2 utility (main-generic/ PS Home)
TCP/UDP 3658-3659 UDPP2P default UDP 3658 chat and online
UDP 9293 Remote Play
UDP 6000-7000 headsets
UDP 10070 headsets
UDP 10070 PSN generic
UDP 50000 headsets
TCP/UDP 50000-65535

Are you using wifi?

Sayoria
7 years ago#8
Yes, I am using wifi, no, I am not using any headsets at all, and I have no idea what all that is. I know how to get into my linksys router settings, that is about it. Going to bed in a minute, so probably just going to hope this does what another poster said..... self-corrects itself. .>.o....

User Info: panadol79

panadol79
7 years ago#9
Yes, I am using wifi, no, I am not using any headsets at all, and I have no idea what all that is. I know how to get into my linksys router settings, that is about it. Going to bed in a minute, so probably just going to hope this does what another poster said..... self-corrects itself. .>.o....

Go for wired, if you understand how Marvell chip works(PS3 BT/WIFI chip) you will get why it may cause a problem.As any RTOS it could have a error/over air collision of packets etc.
If you really have to go with wireless-try unplugging PS3 from power for approx 30 minutes(no power at all) then try again(it may work if there is a glitch in eCos)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 8002AD3D Error...
  • Topic Archived