This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I redeemed a code in XONE, how can I use my wallet to buy in 360???

User Info: PoorRetroGamer

PoorRetroGamer
1 month ago#1
I just find out I cannot purchase BC 360 games in ONE using a card gift code, but I did already added money to my wallet with a card in XONE.

People told me to go to X360 and buy the game there,but I just see credit card and paypal options in the 360,wheres my money and how can I use it to buy a 360 game in that console?
Consoles I own: Genesis, SAT, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, XBOX, PSP, X360, DS, Wii, GC, PS3, WiiU, PS4, XONE, New3DS, NesMini, SnesMini, Switch, NeoGeoMini, PS Classic

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#2
Are you sure it's the same account on the Xbox One as the 360? During checkout, the option to pay with account balance should be the first one IIRC. I bought something just this week using that method.
Big fan of video games.

PoorRetroGamer
1 month ago#3
INKU48 posted...
Are you sure it's the same account on the Xbox One as the 360? During checkout, the option to pay with account balance should be the first one IIRC. I bought something just this week using that method.

Im pretty sure, I just got a brand new X360 to play some games that are not BC, so I did registered the same account I have in the XONE

Also,I purchased Condemned in the XONE and I downloaded it to 360.

Tomb Raider Legend always gets corrupted when I try to download to 360, I have purchased this previously in XONE.

The game I want is Tomb Raider Anniversary, because I found it is being offered for just U$ 1.99, but I cannot purchase it with my international card, paypal or using funds in the XONE wallet...

The funds in the currency of my country are not being showed in 360, despite the fact I set both consoles to the same region.

I dunno if the problem is with Tomb Raider games, but it seems to be.

In the store of my country the game is also available and very cheap, being offered for mere 3.99, which is 1 dollar.

Thats why I want to buy it NOW because its so cheap, definetely worths.

Any idea about what can be done?

I dont see the funds I have in X360, theyre in the XONE in my country currency.
Consoles I own: Genesis, SAT, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, XBOX, PSP, X360, DS, Wii, GC, PS3, WiiU, PS4, XONE, New3DS, NesMini, SnesMini, Switch, NeoGeoMini, PS Classic
So I think you have to confirm that you want to buy it, and then it will ask you if you want to use the funds you have in your wallet.
"If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on man, he would kill himself"

PoorRetroGamer
1 month ago#5
Geist des Durcheinan posted...
So I think you have to confirm that you want to buy it, and then it will ask you if you want to use the funds you have in your wallet.

It doesnt give me that option, just says my purchase could not be complete with either payment methods It asks either, paypal or credit card, none of the is a viable option right now because I moved the rest of money I had in the card to purchase the online code.

I also tried to buy with these options when money was there. Not worked.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I redeemed a code in XONE, how can I use my wallet to buy in 360???