This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. can you still buy digital games for the Xbox 360?

User Info: ahawkua

ahawkua
1 month ago#1
can you still buy digital games for the Xbox 360, and if they are available for the Xbox one can you play it on that system as well what do you have to buy it again?

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
1 month ago#2
yes, you can still buy digital 360 games
yes, you don't have to buy again for Xbox One if it's BC

https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: dybyhands

dybyhands
1 month ago#3
Yes. I still check in on 360’s digital sales. They always suck though
Nothings Shocking

User Info: allan16bit

allan16bit
1 month ago#4
What are the best cheap Xbox 360 digital games to buy?

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
4 weeks ago#5
trying to find dlc is tough. I was looking for the ace combat 6 dlc. looks like they took out the game and the dlc.
I'm always 50% right all the time

User Info: zeldafanjtl

zeldafanjtl
4 weeks ago#6
ernieforss posted...
trying to find dlc is tough. I was looking for the ace combat 6 dlc. looks like they took out the game and the dlc.

I don't think the game itself was ever available digitally. But yes, the DLC was delisted a while back.

This isn't a general, system-wide problem though. Games with licensed content have been delisted here and there, but the vast majority of games and DLC that have ever been on the marketplace are still up.
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
4 weeks ago#7
ernieforss posted...

You're not missing anything content wise. DLC was basically paint skins and a few performance tweaks.

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
4 weeks ago#8
The game said there were planes and such for free.
I'm always 50% right all the time
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. can you still buy digital games for the Xbox 360?
  • Topic Archived