This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New 360 owner. Must have games?

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
1 month ago#31
Big_Nabendu posted...
Get both the fallout games. And oblivion and skyrim. Dragons dogma, all 3 mass effect games and the dragon age trilogy. Tales of vesperia is brilliant too.

Strat? Like strategy? That's my specialty.
All command and conquer games are great. Get the tropico games. Port royal 3 is amazing too. Universe at war is decent. Halo wars is great. Lord of the rings battle for middle earth is really good.

Thank you yes strategy. Glad there is a fellow fan of those. Thank you all for the ideas and its amazing you guys have kept the thread going. This is great!
https://youtu.be/ziArJgAJLow

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
1 month ago#32
^ I'm going to go out on a limb, here...

If you want more action than Skyrim, but less hectic than Dragon's Dogma (Dark Arisen for double the game-play), try Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Dragon Age: Origins for PC gives you the option of isometric camera view with speed control bar (RTS) or over-the-shoulder; console versions are OTS only.
'~'

User Info: GameKing59

GameKing59
4 weeks ago#33
Another to add.

Stealth
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New 360 owner. Must have games?