This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Back Compatible Xbox 360 Sale

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
3 months ago#1
Huge Back Compatible Sale at the Xbox store right now

Here's an organized list from TrueAchievements:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n34343/xbox-360-sale-roundup-september-4th-2018

From store parser

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/deals/

It includes Xbox 360 and OG Xbox games that are bc on Xbox One

I just bought the OG game Destroy All Humans for $2.99(85% off).

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 months ago#2
nice to see them putting OG games on sale on a regualr basis, until recently i think it had been 7 or so years since any were on sale
nyuuuuuuuuu~

FireDrakeZ
3 months ago#3
beautifuldreams posted...
nice to see them putting OG games on sale on a regualr basis, until recently i think it had been 7 or so years since any were on sale

MX Unleashed, another OG Xbox game is also on sale for $3. Not really my kind of game though. Still waiting for Ninja Gaiden Black.

FireDrakeZ
3 months ago#4
There are a few games on this BC sale that I don't have that looks interesting. Is Stuntman Ignition worth getting? Do you think it will appear with GwG?

I also like Burnout Revenge but I don't know why it is only being offered at 30% off unlike the other games with bigger discounts.

I also got the Deadfall Adventures dlc to add to the base game I got with GwG. I am thinking about Frontlines Fuel of War 4 map dlc as well, but I am not sure it will attract players since it is a paid dlc during online play.

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
3 months ago#5
TimeShift is a really interesting game... moreso for its mechanics than for its story.

[ IDK why it's $15 "on sale"; usually, a physical copy of TimeShift is $5 or less. ]
'~'

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
3 months ago#6
Castle of Illusion, Destroy All Humans, and WaW are definite buys for me. I may got ahead and get MW3 digitally; should have gotten 2 last week!
Playing - Fortnite (XONE/NS); Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS); Mario Sports Superstars (3DS); Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS); Splatoon 2 (NS)

FireDrakeZ
3 months ago#7
I got so far Destroy All Humans(awesome bargains for the OGXbox game at $3) and Deadfall Adventures dlc. I am thinking of adding Burnout Revenge, Stuntman Ignition and dlc, Capcom Arcade cabinet(17 games), and Catherine none of which are available on steam on PC. I have many of the others already on Xbox and PC.

I also recommend Frontlines Fuel of War on the Xbox. Nordic brought back the online servers when it became back compatible only on that platform(not on PC).

beautifuldreams
3 months ago#8
just a fyi if you didn't know, Capcom Arcade all-in-one requires you purchase the base game to play
nyuuuuuuuuu~

FireDrakeZ
3 months ago#9
beautifuldreams posted...
just a fyi if you didn't know, Capcom Arcade all-in-one requires you purchase the base game to play

You are right. Too bad the base game is not on sale.

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/deals/game-22674/capcom-arcade-cabinet/

Can I buy the All in One dlc now and buy the base game later when it goes back on sale?

beautifuldreams
3 months ago#10
i wouldn't see why not
nyuuuuuuuuu~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Back Compatible Xbox 360 Sale
  • Topic Archived