This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 pickups?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 360 pickups?

User Info: leafsfanatic81

leafsfanatic81
3 months ago#1
seeing if a pickups topic might catch on here, what games are you getting on 360?

Today I bought:

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Silent Hill HD Collection
X-Blades
Virtua Fighter 5 Online

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
3 months ago#2
Tony Hawk Underground

I know it is not a 360 game but it is a original Xbox game. I bought it to play on Xbox 360 since my orginal PS2 copy is scratched and skips during some cutscenes. I got it last Thursday but before that my last actual 360 game was Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition back in May.

Next 360 game mostly likely will be The Witcher 2 but may be a few months.

User Info: Lamace

Lamace
3 months ago#3
I recently got Culdcept Saga. Interesting game.

User Info: Puckswack12

Puckswack12
3 months ago#4
Ive pretty much gotten all I want on 360 at this point. Tbh I am trying to get rid of a lot of them. Will probably end up with about 90 games when its all said and done

There are a few games I had the PS3 version of that Im trading for 360 versions. Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw are examples of this.

I picked up Magna Carta 2 and Infinite Undiscovery recently. Not sure theyre my thing but for a few bucks Ill take a shot.

@leafsfanatic81 and @Halo_Forever I know youre a big collector. What are some of the more collectable games I may be missing if you wouldnt mind taking a look: https://imgur.com/a/GE1ynjc
Yup

leafsfanatic81
3 months ago#5
Maybe not so much collectible but some games that are good that I'd recommend:

Deadpool
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Call of Duty 2
Far Cry 3
Skate 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
The Arkham Series
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Rayman Origins

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 months ago#6
One rare and fairly unique title is Iron Sky Invasion (might be a PAL exclusive, no idea if it'll start up on a NTSC X360)

Ninja Gaiden 3 got a special version with the subtitle Razor's Edge. That version is leagues better than the original Ninja Gaiden 3.

No idea beyond that though, most X360 games seem to be fairly easy to find (imports aside). Niche stuff will probably be more difficult to find as time goes by. If you like Armored Core it might be a good idea to shop now when casuals are still trading in, those might be though to find once there are only collectors left (note this is for my country, might be different in the US).

The most random game that I can't find a copy of is Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. Can't find a copy in my country for any platform.

Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising and Metro 2033 are some of my game recommendations for quality
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 months ago#7
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Prince of Persia

I pretty much just buy was ever goes BC on the XB1 now when it's announced as most are only a few dollars
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
3 months ago#8
I got these recently:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Beautiful Katamari
Tenchu Z
Mini Ninjas
Ninja Blade
Prince Of Persia
El Shaddai
Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Your signature is automatically appended to the bottom of every post you make.

leafsfanatic81
3 months ago#9
Halo_Forever posted...
One rare and fairly unique title is Iron Sky Invasion (might be a PAL exclusive, no idea if it'll start up on a NTSC X360)

Ninja Gaiden 3 got a special version with the subtitle Razor's Edge. That version is leagues better than the original Ninja Gaiden 3.

No idea beyond that though, most X360 games seem to be fairly easy to find (imports aside). Niche stuff will probably be more difficult to find as time goes by. If you like Armored Core it might be a good idea to shop now when casuals are still trading in, those might be though to find once there are only collectors left (note this is for my country, might be different in the US).

The most random game that I can't find a copy of is Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. Can't find a copy in my country for any platform.

Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising and Metro 2033 are some of my game recommendations for quality

I agree with this, however the Wii U version of Razors Edge is the best version.

leafsfanatic81
3 months ago#10
SuperSuikoden posted...
I got these recently:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Beautiful Katamari
Tenchu Z
Mini Ninjas
Ninja Blade
Prince Of Persia
El Shaddai
Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Nice

Today I picked up:

Samurai Warriors 2
LOtR: The Battle for Middle Earth II
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Doom 3: BFG
A second copy of Beautiful Katamari
LEGO Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones was stuffed in the case of the Wii U copy of Watch Dogs I bought, which goes to show that the guy who runs that pawn shop doesn't even look in the cases of games he sells, but I'm not gunna complain about a free game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 360 pickups?
  • Topic Archived