This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What would be the most sensitive info attached to a 360 profile?

User Info: _Lime_Slime_

_Lime_Slime_
5 months ago#1
Probably an email or a credit card number right? I formatted my hard drive before I sold my 360, so I should be good. I was just trying to remember what info would actually be on there--because my day wouldn't be complete without me worrying about something.
"I have to admire your prudent nature. Why get caught up in action, ya know? And results..." ~Yes Man

User Info: dybyhands

dybyhands
5 months ago#2
Probably just payment info. Credit, debit or paypal type stuff. I guess in theory you may not want your home address and stuff like that known either.
Nothings Shocking

User Info: zeldafanjtl

zeldafanjtl
5 months ago#3
If you're that paranoid, change the password on your Microsoft account. Then even if your profile is still on there for some reason (maybe you had a model that had internal memory), they wouldn't be able to access it.
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
5 months ago#4
If you're that worried you can always try this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/gamertag-last-signed-in-on-another-console
If you're using an Xbox 360, you can also remove your profile from all consoles:

Sign in at Xbox.com. You may be asked to enter your password or a security code we send to your phone or alternate email address.
Select Xbox settings.
Select See Xbox 360 profile protection.
Select Require Profile Download.
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What would be the most sensitive info attached to a 360 profile?
  • Topic Archived