This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Follow *This* Game (game)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Follow *This* Game (game)

User Info: codman4

codman4
1 month ago#41
Dead Space

User Info: Khanage

Khanage
1 month ago#42
Escape Dead Island
I will update this signature when a new Jet Set Radio game comes out!
Started on the 12th of June, 2017 at 12:30 AM

User Info: JayD186

JayD186
1 month ago#43
Dark Souls
GT: JayD186
http://vip.aersia.net/vip-source.swf http://a.pomf.cat/wywdig.swf http://a.pomf.cat/twgiqu.swf
(message deleted)

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
1 month ago#45
[ Looking at the posts so far, 2/3 of the start and end game name letters have been used. Unfortunately, there are only one or two more game name options from the last 1/3 of the unused letters that can be posted before *This* game would go into gridlock--no way forward and no way back.

*This* game needs a way to become "unlocked" before it hits a gridlock wall. I have ideas for changes that could do this--open-up the field to more game name options in new posts--but I would like to hear some feedback from you before any other rule or guideline updates are made.

Suggestions: update the rules as follows...

-- post the name of ONE game that starts with ANY start or end character NOT the start character from the previous game posted
-- one word game names that start and end with the same character resets *This* game so ANY character NOT the starting one from the previous post can be used in a new post
-- post the full official *release* name, only (full name acronyms are fine; avoid posting abbreviated names)

... and get rid of the

-- post game names starting with "A" or "The" by their most recognizable word;

... guideline (other guidelines are unchanged). As you can see from the posts so far, this guideline really wasn't needed or helpful, here.

An example of a series of posts *with* the proposed updates:

Sleeping Dogs [ S cannot be used in a new post, but G or D can be used in a new post ]
Dishonored [ resets *This* game; any character other than D can be used in a new post ]
GTA SA [ full name: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas; D, T, A, O, S, or N can be used in a new post ]
Sniper [ "Elite" or "Ghost Warrior"? The abbreviation led to confusion--avoid; in this case, we'll assume G, T, W, or R can be used in a new post ]
Grid 2 [ full name: Grid Two; D, T, or O can be used in a new post ]
The Darkness [ E, D, or S can be used in a new post ]

Have any other improvement ideas or suggestions for *This* game? Feel free to post or PM them to me. ]
'~'

Khanage
1 month ago#46
Those new rules sound good but what I originally had in mind was a game where someone gives hints about a certain game, someone has to guess the game and if they get it right, then they get to give hints about another game like they're doing over at the PS2 and PS3 boards, so if you wanna switch to that, I'm down, or do you wanna keep going with this way of naming the game with all the new rules?

andri_g
1 month ago#47
@Khanage , why don't we run *both* games at the same time? I'm sure everyone can handle it.

After all, we're all gamers, right? ;)

[ Unless there are rule change suggestions or objections, these new rules become *official* at 12:00pm EST. ]
'~'

Khanage
1 month ago#48
@andri_g that sounds good! I'm happy to do both at the same time.

andri_g
1 month ago#49
Great! Ready whenever you are... Player One? lol <P

JayD186 posted...
Dark Souls

Splinter Cell Blacklist [R, C, L, B, T; finally... a B! Yay!]
'~'

andri_g
4 weeks ago#50
Looks like posters here have gotten tired of *This* game. Time to move on...

@Khanage , I'm re-posting [*This* game] to a different board. I don't know if you still are planning on posting your game here or elsewhere, but let me know if/when you do. :)
'~'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Follow *This* Game (game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived