This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would You Consider The Xbox 360 Old?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would You Consider The Xbox 360 Old?

User Info: ProBenji

ProBenji
1 month ago#1
'Yes' or 'No' and why?

User Info: blorfenburger

blorfenburger
1 month ago#2
A little. The thing came out when I was 10. But it's not entirely obsolete
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
If you see a woman and you think she's thicc, she's probably not thicc.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 month ago#3
New to me, I bought one for myself for Christmas. I'm having great fun collecting cheap but outstanding games, and replaying B/C Xbox games.

That completes the significant consoles of Gen 7 for me, X360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP.

I have 3DS and Vita. The rest of Gen 8 can wait for cheap used consoles and mature libraries.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Waluigi_FOREVER

Waluigi_FOREVER
1 month ago#4
Not really. The games are still easy to find. It's starting to get there considering it's over 10 years old now, but it's still readily available in a lot of places. The GameCube/ps2/Xbox are starting to feel old to me. I think I was around 12 when the GameCube released, and that's starting to feel like a long time ago.
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 weeks ago#5
not in my case.. i had a Wii for most of 7th gen. when the Wii U was announced i had high hopes that the majority of the ps360's top games would be ported over, and quickly.. after owning the Wii U for over a year it was clear that not only was that not happening, but most ports we did get were actually inferior to their original releases. so i bought a 360 in 2014, so technically it's my newest console lol.

but it mainly doesnt feel old to me because of all the great games i am yet to experience. i still have a few "part 1's" to complete from the big names, if you know what i mean.. for instance, i'm currently playing Bioshock 1 for the first time, and next up on the list is Oblivion, then Mass Effect 1, then Dark Souls 1. i definitely regret missing out on these in the past, but i'm sure some gamers would love to be in my position and get to experience these games for the first time again.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: spooie

spooie
4 weeks ago#6
Not really. I still see new games for it in stores. Won't feel old until they are no more.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
4 weeks ago#7
Not yet. Maybe when I stop seeing factory-sealed 360 games on retail store shelves...

[ The last factory-sealed PS2 game I saw was in 2013 at TRU; I bought it, too. ]
'~'

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#8
It's definitely old, but it's not retro old. This is almost 13 years old now.

User Info: RedDusk

RedDusk
4 weeks ago#9
Of course not, it’s last gen. I guess it’s relative.
PSN: Eli_Saieh_ | NNID: Eli_Saieh_S | Currently playing: Mega Man X
2018 Games beaten: 13 - Latest: Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
4 weeks ago#10
I was only 25 when it came out... damn been so long
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Would You Consider The Xbox 360 Old?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived