This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New digital OG Xbox games are up already

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New digital OG Xbox games are up already

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 months ago#1
Just noticed when browsing the store.
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Breakdown
Conker: Live & Reloaded
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Hunter: The Reckoning
Jade Empire
Panzer Dragoon Orta
SSX 3
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: Guide

Guide
4 months ago#2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
SSX 3

yooo
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: BearFan34

BearFan34
4 months ago#3
If only the digital version of Jade Empire had made some improvements like cutting down the annoying load times, I'd buy it in an instant. Alas, not interested in a lazy direct port of the Xbox version.

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk
4 months ago#4
Ooh, digital Panzer Dragoon Orta? Neat.

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
4 months ago#5
BearFan34 posted...
If only the digital version of Jade Empire had made some improvements like cutting down the annoying load times, I'd buy it in an instant. Alas, not interested in a lazy direct port of the Xbox version.

OG Xbox games get a nice boost to performance on the Xbox One, even more so on the One X. Not so much the 360, but given how far removed we are from that gen, that's pretty understandable.

Not sure how increased performance (including decreased load times) makes these games "lazy port(s)"... although they aren't ports at all tbh.
Now Playing: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (X360); Sea of Thieves (XONE); Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES)

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 months ago#6
TsC_PoLiTiKz posted...
although they aren't ports at all tbh.
This.

You want lazy, check out the (mostly dead) "PS2 on PS4" section on the Sony store.
Same games that you can only rebuy again digitally that just have trophies and an upscale filter. That will be $20 for Destroy All Humans plz.
Or see the Nintedo eShop where they actually sold a fan dumped rom of the original Mario Brothers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1uEwjx7VI
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
4 months ago#7
mcnichoj posted...

Hmm, as a fan of the World of Darkness RPG's, I've always kind of wanted to play this one.

I know it's only tangentially related at best, but I might have to pick it up at some point.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: zeldafanjtl

zeldafanjtl
4 months ago#8
mcnichoj posted...
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

It's the GOTY version on Xbox One, even though it doesn't say on the store. I assume it is on 360 too but can't say for sure.
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
4 months ago#9
JoboHotep posted...
mcnichoj posted...

Hmm, as a fan of the World of Darkness RPG's, I've always kind of wanted to play this one.

I know it's only tangentially related at best, but I might have to pick it up at some point.

The game wasn't great.

The best thing it had going for it was one of the protagonist have a red coat just like Dante & that kinda hyped people up on the game.
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 months ago#10
I thought I would buy Jade Empire again. $10 for digital download? Cheaper and better to buy physical used.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New digital OG Xbox games are up already

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived