This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got a Xbox 360 =)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just got a Xbox 360 =)

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 months ago#11
Thanks for all suggestions, friends. I don't have any preferences for specific genres, except for "point-and-click" games.

As for RPGS, I don't care if it's a JRPG or WRPG, if the game is fun and immersive, I'm all in (good story is a plus).

I considered picking up this Xbox mostly because of Witcher 2 and Ace Combat 6, but hey... There's a lot of great exclusive games out there waiting for me. Based on suggestions you guys gave me, I'm going for Forza 4 / Horizon (they are "just racing" but I like racing), Gears of War 3 and Lost Odyssey / Fable 2, whatever of those I can put my hands on first.

Any interesting SRPG or fighting game not playable in a Sony console (asking like this because I played all multi-plats in those genres in PS3)?
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0
(message deleted)

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
4 months ago#13
Witcher 2 hah can't believe no one mentioned it

yup still gotta play it myself tbh
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 months ago#14
hey TC, if you got a few gamestops by you, crack open a few copies of Gears of War: Judgment and chances are you'll find one with an unscratched dl code for a digital copy of Gears 1.. there you go, 2 GoW games for price of one. and i could swear i got Halo Reach the same way.. did some copies of Halo 4 come with a free Reach code?

other than that, i second Alan Wake. Condemned: Criminal Origins is also a cool exclusive if you dig horror games. the first Metro game was also exclusive until remastered versions came to ps4/xbox one.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: JcOpIVY86

JcOpIVY86
4 months ago#15
I’d say Forza 4, Crackdown, Fable 2, and Halo 3.
I got a One X last year and digging into the Xbox exclusives with the Game Pass and other title has been a blast.
I’ve even been getting some 360 games and playing them on my wife’s 360.
Got a hard drive for it too so I could get come original games.

I’ve owned every Xbox system but I ended up selling them eventually, stupid move on my part, obviously.
Sometimes it's what you don't do that makes you who you are.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/jckorn86/smallerbanner.jpg

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
4 months ago#16
I'm surprised there's no mention of Torchlight. You can get the demo that gives you the first 4-5 levels of the dungeony-thing. Then you can play your character up to level 7, after that you can still play, but won't get any exp earned.

It's just like Diablo, even made by the some of the people who created Diablo 1 and 2 (including the musician). Great loot game.

The downside is that it's purely single player. The game does have stats and skill points similar to Diablo 2, but there's a potion to reset it all and the around 90% of the skills are worthwhile unlike D2.

I too just bought a 360, and given the limited time I have to play, Torchlight and Fable the Lost Chapters are great.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 months ago#17
Thanks for all suggestions, friends.

Forgot to say, I am from Brazil so no Gamestops here. Ended up buying Gears of War 2, will try to get other games tomorrow.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
4 months ago#18
rafamaximo posted...
Thanks for all suggestions, friends.

Forgot to say, I am from Brazil so no Gamestops here. Ended up buying Gears of War 2, will try to get other games tomorrow.

Really good game, you will enjoy
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
4 months ago#19
icecutter17 posted...
Witcher 2 hah can't believe no one mentioned it

yup still gotta play it myself tbh

Psst, @icecutter17 , check post #9 (yup, mine). ;)

Actually I've been looking for a copy of the Silver Box edition of TW2. I did buy one but somebody, being cheeky or greedy, swapped-in regular edition discs. :/
'~'

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
4 months ago#20
if you want another jrpg go with blue dragon, it plays a lot like the classic 16 and 32 bit rpgs.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Just got a Xbox 360 =)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived