This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you still purchase DLC for Xbox 360 games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you still purchase DLC for Xbox 360 games?

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 months ago#1
Do you still purchase DLC for Xbox 360 games?

I still buy DLC for it.b

User Info: Steffenfield

Steffenfield
4 months ago#2
The only DLC I've been waiting to get is the season pass for L.A. Noire.

Anyone know of somewhere cheap to pick this up online?

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 months ago#3
Yes. I have been waiting for a long time for the Fable 2 or 3 dlc's to go on sale, but no luck.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
3 months ago#4
I just bought the season pass for Bioshock Infinite a few months ago when it was on sale for cheap.

I know about the remaster collection but I just dont care. You can already uncap the frame rate on the 360 versions of the game and on Xbox One X its either pushed the frame rate to 60 or close to it. So the remaster only would only increase the resolution for me.

I already played the Crap out of Buoshock 1 and 2 and their dlc and i never want to play Infinites main campaign ever again. However, Id geard the dlc campaign was great so I'd been waiting for a sale. I wouldnt say it was amazing but it solid and Im glad I played it

... I think there may still be some 360 dlc id buy but I can't think of any right away

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
3 months ago#5
Why wouldn't I, when I still buy 360 games?

User Info: gun_grave_

gun_grave_
3 months ago#6
Last dlc I bought was for Dead Space 3 I love that game.
GT: Joe Musashi82 / Pawn: Richard (Fighter)

User Info: moneyman80

moneyman80
3 months ago#7
No because they are overpriced and almost never on sale. At least the stuff I would purchase.
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
3 months ago#8
Yup, I buy all DLC for any game I get in to; it doesn't matter if it's on current-gen or last-gen hardware.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you still purchase DLC for Xbox 360 games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived