This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which COD to buy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which COD to buy

User Info: paull805

paull805
4 weeks ago#1
Hi just lately got xbox 360 cheap after my xbox one broke. Just bought some great games to keep me going (cheap as chips by the way! £1 a game usually) got mafia 2, gta 5, destiny, la noire, forza horizon 2 and blur. That'll keep me going for a while till I get money for a xbox one or ps4. One thing I'm wanting to get is a cod game - either black ops 2, ghosts or advanced warfare. I'm leaning more to ghosts because it's the cheapest! But having never played the series just looking for tips at what one will be the best. Many thanks in advance.

paull805
4 weeks ago#2
You can throw black ops 3 in to the mix as well

Black ops 2
Ghosts
Advanced warfare
Black ops 3

Which is best?

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#3
black ops 3 on the xbox 360 is multiplayer only. Xbox One has the single player campaign included.

I would play Black Ops 1 and 2 on the 360 instead. CoD World at War is the WWII prequel to those games if you would like to follow the timeline.

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
4 weeks ago#4
I feel like it's generally accepted that Ghosts was the worst, but I'm not sure if that's for legitimate reasons or a collective fatigue of CoD that was experienced at the time.

I just know it was my least favorite by quite a distance. My favorites were WaW and the MW games.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

paull805
4 weeks ago#5
FireDrakeZ posted...
black ops 3 on the xbox 360 is multiplayer only. Xbox One has the single player campaign included.

I would play Black Ops 1 and 2 on the 360 instead. CoD World at War is the WWII prequel to those games if you would like to follow the timeline.

I think I'd be more interested in online play to be honest so are they all still active online can I buy any of these and be guaranteed a game online? Since they are fairly old?

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#6
paull805 posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...

I think I'd be more interested in online play to be honest so are they all still active online can I buy any of these and be guaranteed a game online? Since they are fairly old?

Yes they are.

paull805
4 weeks ago#7
Great thanks for that

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#8
paull805 posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...

There were 17000 online on Black Ops 2 a few nights ago.

User Info: Waluigi_FOREVER

Waluigi_FOREVER
4 weeks ago#9
Call of duty 2 was literally the only call of duty I liked. I don't play them online though. 2 is still great though offline :D
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
4 weeks ago#10
Black Ops 2 is still very popular online so get that one. Don't bother with the 360 version of Black Ops 3, it's multiplayer only and runs at 30 FPS.
Hello
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which COD to buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived