This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any known issues with og xbox games on the 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there any known issues with og xbox games on the 360?

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#1
Particularly Need For Speed Underground 2. Game plays just fine but when a cut scene plays, the audio stutters and rips. Is this an issue on the 360 or just my copy of the game? Tried surfing the net for answers or issue like mines but I couldn't find any or I was using the wrong words on my searches.
I'm slowly learning that the gamefaqs main boards is not a place for discussion, this is a place for sad lonely attention seekers to go and pick fights.
(message deleted)

User Info: magx

magx
1 month ago#3
Small visual issues with NGB also but very minor and confined to certain areas.
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#4
beautifuldreams posted...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

Cutscenes are skippy and the sound is occasionally slightly crackly

Except in my case, the sound is always crackly during cut scenes :(

magx posted...
Small visual issues with NGB also but very minor and confined to certain areas.

Hmm, maybe its my copy of the game (/><;). I hope it's not.
I'm slowly learning that the gamefaqs main boards is not a place for discussion, this is a place for sad lonely attention seekers to go and pick fights.

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
1 month ago#5
IIRC OG Xbox emulation on the 360 was pretty rough around the edges in general, to answer the question beyond NFSU2!
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: JCuster

JCuster
1 month ago#6
Otogi 1 and 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance don't work. And Ninja Gaiden Black works, kind of.
Only if you say the word "Monkey."

User Info: magx

magx
4 weeks ago#7
JCuster posted...
Otogi 1 and 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance don't work. And Ninja Gaiden Black works, kind of.

Holy f*** I forgot about Otogi!
http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
4 weeks ago#8
Such a shame Defiance doesn't work, but the inferior Blood Omen 2 does. Blood Omen isn't a horrible game, it's just the weakest of the series.

Anyways, I'm playing The Emperor's Tomb again, and the soundtrack is emulated so poorly. It stutters, and repeats itself over and over again. Such a shame, since the music is such a huge part of Indiana Jones.
I've seen this raw anger from fans once before. It didn't scare me enough then; it does now.

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
3 weeks ago#9
Carribean_Cool posted...
Such a shame Defiance doesn't work, but the inferior Blood Omen 2 does. Blood Omen isn't a horrible game, it's just the weakest of the series.

Anyways, I'm playing The Emperor's Tomb again, and the soundtrack is emulated so poorly. It stutters, and repeats itself over and over again. Such a shame, since the music is such a huge part of Indiana Jones.

Agreed. Defiance (in contrast to other game mentioned) is strongest of the series
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 weeks ago#10
some games have really choppy framerate, others work perfectly, half the library isn't even compatible
Rand Paul 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there any known issues with og xbox games on the 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived