This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any of you here still rocking the 360..

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
4 weeks ago#41
Only upgrading to Xbox One when State of Decay 2 drops. In the meantime still enjoying SoD 1 on 360. Finally got around to trying out Harmony of Despair...I'll be soloing it, of course. Is that even possible with one character, or do I need to alternate between characters for certain barriers that certain characters can't pass?

The only games I'm currently interested in on Xbox One are SoD2, the original arcade Killer Instinct and maybe ESO.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
4 weeks ago#42
I have both. Though I now only use my 360 if I want to play a game that isn't BC.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
I sold my 360 years ago towards the xbone, but bought another one so that I could play nfl 2k5 and forza 4 again. I don't have to worry about xbone's backwards compatibility either since I have both consoles. They are really cheap now too, I saw a 360 at a half price books store for $75.
"To be honest, I don't really like it." - Legendary, pro street fighter player Infiltration talks about street fighter 5.

User Info: WalkingWiki

WalkingWiki
4 weeks ago#44
I sold the 360 in October of 2016 and have been rockin the One ever since. It's great, and I love BC - I still definitely play 360 games on it. For example, I just started Oblivion tonight and it's pretty great.

I main the One board too but pop back in over here from time to time -- it's a nice throwback lol
Currently playing: Call of Duty: World War II, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Dead Rising 2, Borderlands

User Info: JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991
4 weeks ago#45
I still have my 360 around although it doesn't get much use these days, I went to primarily PC gaming with some PS4 thrown in...

I got the Gears 1 HD remake bundle xb1 years ago with the 3.5mm jack and supposedly improved dpad controller and ended up hardly ever using the thing, I don't even have xbl gold right now....it was a weird series of events when the xb1 came out for me, for some reason nearly my entire list of friends on the 360 basically quit ever coming online so I lost most I ever played with.

I only have a handful of games for the xb1 too, halo 5 was a disappointment from what I played and I was hyped for the master chief collection but the matchmaking in that game was a huge flop....took forever and boots you back to the main menu after every match instead of having people stay in the same lobby like....idk....every other mp game I can remember in modern history? Lol. I went through three 360s but my Jasper elite from early 2010 actually still works, I credit the Jasper motherboard and me being religious on always installing every game I played to the HDD and never running them from the DVD drive.

Honestly if the resale value wasn't crap I'd sell my xb1, it's sat forever pretty much....the few friends I had left when I got it either only ever watched Netflix or played stuff I wasn't interested in like destiny. I still have many fond memories over the years with the 360, many days and late nights of Halo 3/Reach/Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 2, the original UFC 2009 game, Gears of War 2 and 3, Battlefield 3 and 4, and Resident Evil 5, 6, and I even enjoyed killing people online in Operation Raccoon City lol....when I checked years ago I was fairly high on the leaderboards globally for it as well as BF3. So much happened in life from 2005-2015 when I mostly stopped playing the 360 thinking back on it all
i7 2600k, z68, rx 480 8gb, couple big hdds, os on ssd...old but still plays what I play decently lol
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: MrCandyland89

MrCandyland89
4 weeks ago#46
I still have over 100 games to play through on 360, thats because of sales and the fact that I also have PS3, PS4 and XB1.

The most recent game I completed on 360 was Far Cry 2, I didn't enjoy it at all but despite being a 10 year old game, it still looks pretty good. Don't know what 360 game to play through next, I'm currently playing through The Evil Within on XB1.

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
3 weeks ago#47
Guess I am only partially rocking it as I have an xbox one s and my xbox 360 slim and a 2ds. I make it a point to only play my xbox 360 games on my 360 even though xbox one has a decent bc library.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
3 weeks ago#48
Yes even thou I have an Xbox One S. Not every 360 game will make it to Xbox One,
so it's worth hanging on to a 360 for that reason. Only 5 of my 25 games made it.
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: DarkMisaka

DarkMisaka
3 weeks ago#49
I don't own a Xbox One or a PS4 so this is pretty much the only game system I have and play besides PS2, PS3, and GameCube.
A wise man once said "Pizza will turn you into a video game freak" and he was right

User Info: Dino1979

Dino1979
2 weeks ago#50
I was fond of Xbox 360 and PS3 when it first came out! Now both system is "dead" now, but in my eyes they' re still the synonym of next-gen... :-P
I have a (boxed) PS2, a PSP street (use it regularly), a X360 FAT (collecting games nowadays for it), and (for current gen) a PC...
(... And I have a family, and no spare time... :-P )
My main gaming system is 360... I'm at the end of Gears of War 3, and I will play Far Cry 4, GoW Judgment (looks amazing!!!) or WET next time...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.