This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any of you here still rocking the 360..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
7 months ago#31
shadowenclave47 posted...
Got a 360 about a week ago for $15. I'm surprised that it actually especially since it was one of the old versions (was expecting it to have RROD). As for the Xbox 1 if my recent trend continues i most likely won't get an X1 until its almost dead and is replaced with the next new Xbox console (like i did with the OG Xbox and the 360).

Anyway, i just bought Tales of Vesperia for it today and waiting for it to ship here. I plan on buying Fable 2 & 3, Naruto Path of a Ninja & Broken Bond, Blue Dragon, Ridge Racer 6 and Forza (wanted to try out these games for a while).

If anyone has some games they want to recommend me go ahead.

Tales of Vesperia($3.74), Blue Dragon, Fable 2 and 3($4.99 each) and Forza Horizon 2 are on sale at the Xbox store right now with Gold sub.

Other games on sale:
https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/deals/

User Info: Gorillafunk22

Gorillafunk22
7 months ago#32
Last year I finished Forza Horizon, Mass Effect 3 and Crysis on the 360. Just started Lego Star Wars with my kids.

Will be looking to play through Lost Odyssey and a few others this year.
2600, NES, GB, SNES, SMD, NGX, GBC, DGOO, LYNX, PS1, SAT, N64, 3DO, GBA, PS2, GCN, XBOX, DC, PSP, DS, PS3, X360, WII, VITA, 3DS, OUYA, WiiU, XONE, PS4

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
7 months ago#33
Gorillafunk22 posted...
Will be looking to play through Lost Odyssey and a few others this year.

Don't forget Blue Dragon. I played this and Lost Odyssey for the first time last winter. Between these two games I enjoyed LO more for its story--specifically, A Thousand Years of Dreams story mode--but I enjoyed BD more for its game-play.

[ BD: * No surprise/trap random battles. * ]
'~'

User Info: Zjanum

Zjanum
7 months ago#34
Ah XBOX360 era just only started for me, so much awesome games, and Xbox360 exclusives..like Onechanbara , Rumble rosesXX, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, DOA4 and older DOAs (2,3) run good.

User Info: Kuro-chan_101

Kuro-chan_101
7 months ago#35
Considering there will never be an xbone in my house, yes, I am still rocking the 360.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
- 8th gen. Game Consoles = Anti-consumer. Boycott, today!

User Info: Zjanum

Zjanum
7 months ago#36
Forgot to mention that XBOX360 games are also cheap as soap.

User Info: FakeSypha

FakeSypha
7 months ago#37
Zjanum posted...
Forgot to mention that XBOX360 games are also cheap as soap.

Well, maybe in USA or UK, or anywhere but countries that the xbox 360 didn't sold well like mine (Argentina).
I wish I could grab physical gamestop for 4-5 bucks each, or even cheaper as you can find in GAME or Gamestop. Specially when they're on sale or clearance.

User Info: SoggySocks

SoggySocks
7 months ago#38
Keeping mine, still a lot of games that I have are not bc yet.

User Info: hip-priest

hip-priest
7 months ago#39
There's still fun to be had with a 360. I've got a fairly sizeable backlog of digital games from sales and Games with Gold that I intend on playing later this year.

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
7 months ago#40
Also, the 360 is home to Saints Row--still my favorite sandbox-style series.
'~'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived