This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any of you here still rocking the 360..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

User Info: Mindwipe77

2 months ago#1
and not changed over to xbox one yet?

User Info: MoreRpgs

2 months ago#2
Backlog on my 360, Xbone will have to wait

User Info: kiljaeden

2 months ago#3
I play both, One in living room, 360 in bedroom.
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.

User Info: dybyhands

2 months ago#4
Because 360 plays Ninja Gaiden Black and 2, I will prolly never ditch it.
Nothings Shocking

User Info: Triple_Aitch

2 months ago#5
I want to get rid of my 360 but a few games aren't supported yet

Buffy 2
Lollipop Chainsaw
Metal Gear Solid HD
All the Silent Hill Games (Except Downpour for some reason)
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

User Info: Falchion92

2 months ago#6
Kept my 360. I don't know why anyone would sell theirs. It's a fantastic console.
Come at me!

User Info: Mindwipe77

2 months ago#7
I know someone who always stays a gen behind. He has the 360 and plays it like it is brand new, and says no x1 until the new xbox comes out in 2020-21 or whenever. As soon as it launches he will buy an xbox one x cheap. Its a very smart way to game and save money but I have always been up on all gens so I can't stick to 360 for example knowing all the great x1 games coming soon, however I still have my 360 just not hooked up atm.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

2 months ago#8
I still kept my Xbox 360 around even though I am primarily a PC gamer nowadays, as there are a lot of console exclusives I can't play on the PC. I also used it for console games that did not port well to PC and for delisted games. I will never sell mine as I have an extensive 360 library and with back compatibility I am looking forward to using my enhanced 360 games on the Xbox One X when I eventually will get one in the future.

User Info: INKU48

2 months ago#9
Can't "change to" Xbox One since it'll never be 100% backwards compatible. My 360 will stay with me until it dies and after that it will be replaced by another one.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: Overburdened

2 months ago#10
Still got my 360 under the telly, but it doesn't get used now, got my x1 in July and haven't looked back.

I really loved the 360, and wasn't fussed about an X1, but my birthday came up so thought why not, and all the games I've played so far have been amazing.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any of you here still rocking the 360..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived