This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where to buy a 360 at these days?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Where to buy a 360 at these days?

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 months ago#11
used-gamestop or amazon.

havent seen a new one still in box in a store in years. just the wii u.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
4 months ago#12
I actually bought a new one in the Spring of last year at Best Buy after the one I had beforehand crapped out on me.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#13
KCJ5062 posted...
I actually bought a new one in the Spring of last year at Best Buy after the one I had beforehand crapped out on me.

Nice, wish I had thought to rebuy a 360 sooner. A ton of great games I missed and needed to go back and play. Unfortunately the BC program on XB1 is mostly a joke. Not a single James Bond game playable on current gen consoles. Blur will never be BC. The last NCAA football. And the list goes on. I get mine in the mail tomorrow, have Blur and NCAA on my shelf ready to go!
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

blackhrt
4 months ago#14
Backwards compatibility. that was a funny joke they told us. Any older players already knew that last time that was implemented was essentially a "courtesy" to us.
Once the revenue audit & marketing realized making hardware useful for 2 catalogs can affect profit, that plan got destroyed.

P.S. I need to move to where ever you live if you were able to buy a new 360 that recently. that must have been sitting way behind some other packages or that store is using windows 3.1 for its inventory management. :P
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#15
blackhrt posted...
Backwards compatibility. that was a funny joke they told us. Any older players already knew that last time that was implemented was essentially a "courtesy" to us.
Once the revenue audit & marketing realized making hardware useful for 2 catalogs can affect profit, that plan got destroyed.

P.S. I need to move to where ever you live if you were able to buy a new 360 that recently. that must have been sitting way behind some other packages or that store is using windows 3.1 for its inventory management. :P

The vote system is even more of a joke.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

blackhrt
4 months ago#16
Does the 360 Live still do that showing of the "user of the month" thing? there was an email address where you could nominate people and they got free stuff. lol

User Info: rush86

rush86
4 months ago#17
Lol how hard is it? If you type xbox 360 in google search. It can be bought in so many places. Why are people so lazy?
Look to others and think, how would i want to be treated?

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#18
rush86 posted...
Lol how hard is it? If you type xbox 360 in google search. It can be bought in so many places. Why are people so lazy?

Because I didn't do that? Only to see results for $250+ for a 4gb 360. And it can't be bought in so many places so... EAD
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
YELARAKA

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 months ago#19
Well there seems to be 2 sellers on this thread from another forum incl. for an S model and the prices that everyone is suggesting($40-60). No way of verifying though so you might want to ask them to post it on ebay or amazon or craiglist(if they are from your local area), where there is a recourse if there are any problems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/7j871n/selling_my_360_and_need_help_with_the_price/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Where to buy a 360 at these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived