This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Sunday is Block King Night

User Info: Markco23

Markco23
4 years ago#1
A group of us have started playing block king starting at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday nights.

As you know, multiplayer only games are tough to find matches for on Xblig unless they are like the top 10 games on the system. Even then it's hit or miss!

So if you own block king (Xbox 360 indie) or would like to try it, I'll update this thread each week to discuss the games and remind everyone when we'll be online.

Last week we had 6 for two hours and we should have a lot more this weekend as everyone is trying to bring people in. It would be great to get several 8 player matches going at once.

The games themselves can be anywhere from 5 - 60 seconds and I have never heard so much taunting and hilarious cursing playing an online game. Nothing like falling to your death and getting a parting shot off to ensure your adversary meets his end as well lol.

See you Sunday! My Twitter is Foldberg1 and my gamer tag is headache4u

User Info: elitemegamanX

elitemegamanX
4 years ago#2
I want to join this time! Missed last week
After 10 years of Gamefaqs, finally made it on the character battle leaderboards, life well spent! http://i.imgur.com/m3v4Nte.jpg
Xbox Live: Mac Maverick206

Markco23
4 years ago#3
It was epic. The rush for Powerups was hillarious... One game I shot the four blocks out below the power up and all the players fell to their death trying to get it. I almost peed myself laughing. This game is full of "moments" and little battle stories.
(message deleted)

Markco23
4 years ago#5
Yes sir I have tracked this thread and will be using just this one.
(message deleted)

Markco23
4 years ago#7
Well feel free to friend me headache4u or tweet me Foldberg1 and I'll help rally the troops when you'd like to play.

As of right now I am counting 9 people for this Sunday a 10 PM EST. I'm pumped!

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
4 years ago#8
im in
My New Cod Zombie Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwiefIpeKntbs3UnSoF4Bw

User Info: Discern

Discern
4 years ago#9
I got your message last week the day after as I had not logged into my xbl account. I'll try to be both sober and online enough to pay with you guys then lol.
GT- Discern88

Markco23
4 years ago#10
Sweet guys! Awesome :D see you then
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Sunday is Block King Night
  • Topic Archived