This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone want my 20% off 1 used game from Gamestop birthday coupon?

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
7 years ago#1
I don't shop there, so if anyone else does you can have it. It's a 20% off 1 used game purchase from Gamestop. Print the email out and cut out the coupon section and anyone can use it. Message me and I'll send it to you.

Oh yea, you have to be a Power Ups card too, but not a paid one, just the generic one works as well.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: Twizz810

Twizz810
7 years ago#2
Can u send it to me? Would be great since my birthday actually Friday
A BOY won't take care of his own kids, A MAN will raise his and someone elses
THATS WAT I DO!!! when in BEAST MODE!!!!

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
7 years ago#3
His day is Friday, so he can get one. Myhalf birthday is today! I'll get my 20% a week before Christmas D:
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
7 years ago#4
How long are those good for? My birthday was last month and I'm not going to use my coupon... If it isn't expired already some else can have it... I assume it died at the end of June, though.
----
-----

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
7 years ago#5
my bday is the 29th - how do you get these anyway?

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
7 years ago#6
The Top Crusader posted...
How long are those good for? My birthday was last month and I'm not going to use my coupon... If it isn't expired already some else can have it... I assume it died at the end of June, though.

Mine says Offer valid 6/29/13 through 8/31/13
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: IWU

IWU
7 years ago#7
gldoorii posted...
I don't shop there, so if anyone else does you can have it. It's a 20% off 1 used game purchase from Gamestop. Print the email out and cut out the coupon section and anyone can use it. Message me and I'll send it to you.

Oh yea, you have to be a Power Ups card too, but not a paid one, just the generic one works as well.

Just a heads up TC, the coupon is reusable, meaning you could send it to 100 different people and they could all use it with no problem. The coupon code they use is universal so that means everyone who they sent bday codes to this month all got the exact same coupon code nation wide. It only changes month to month not user to user. Conceivably if you know a lot of people who get these codes and they shared them, you could use a different bday code every single month. They do that on CAG all the time. Almost every month some one who gets the bday email will post a scan of it for any and all to print out and use.
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
7 years ago#8
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

User Info: IWU

IWU
7 years ago#9
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

I believe you have to be a power up rewards (PUR) member to get them. There are two different tiers one free and one paid but I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I used to be a paid member when I first signed up and I would get them every year. But I haven't been a paid me ever in over two years and I still get them all the same (got one last month as my bday was June 3rd). I have heard other PUR members complain that they don't get the email though. I think you also have to be on their email listing to get it as well.
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.

User Info: pilcher0067

pilcher0067
7 years ago#10
hey there i would like a copy of the code if you dont mind pm and thanks
xbox gt j bond 0076
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone want my 20% off 1 used game from Gamestop birthday coupon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A