This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. avatar awards corrupt please help...

User Info: Grim__666

Grim__666
6 years ago#1
My avatar awards in mass 3 are coming up corrupt any idea why ??? Also having this issue with red dead: GOTY. I also keep my 360 offline always its a slim & my gears 3 avatar awards i unlocked work fine but thats all the avatar stuff i have unlocked thats working right anyway. Every thing els just keeps showing up corrupt on my hdd & when i go to customize my avatar it shown the awards but the picture is just an ! Mark

User Info: WalkingTheMile

WalkingTheMile
6 years ago#2
Hmm... so what you're saying is... you've got an unwanted unused online pass...? ;)
Latest Video: GCI: Motion Sensor Madness
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithMack

Grim__666
6 years ago#3
WalkingTheMile posted...
Hmm... so what you're saying is... you've got an unwanted unused online pass...? ;)

I actually put the code on here the day i got it so no not any more sorry...

User Info: WalkingTheMile

WalkingTheMile
6 years ago#4
Grim__666 posted...
WalkingTheMile posted...

I actually put the code on here the day i got it so no not any more sorry...

No worries, I was just being a ****, but I did bump your topic :D

I'm glad you helped out the community by giving it away :P
Latest Video: GCI: Motion Sensor Madness
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithMack
(message deleted)

Grim__666
6 years ago#6
beautifuldreams posted...
try deleting them and redownloading from the avatar dress-up screen

also of note, is that none of my RDR rewards worked until yesterday (maybe Xbox never updated them until then?). all my other avatar rewards except the RDR ones had probably been updated at least a half-year ago. not sure why it took so long for the RDR
*actually i think the RDR shirts worked, but the fancy/good rewards like sombrero and gentleman's attire didn't work until yesterday

I tried what u said and it just keeps saying corrupt in the hdd under avatar awards. Do i have to be online to get the disc based avatar awards? cause if so then im s.o.l. cause no online for me...
(message deleted)

Grim__666
6 years ago#8
beautifuldreams posted...
yeah, i'd imagine you have to be online, whoops

O well i guess i can live with out it lol. Thanks for the info...

User Info: MonkeyFriday

MonkeyFriday
6 years ago#9
Delete the avatar cache thing + the items that are corrupt, then re download from its respective place.

Edit: Didn't read the no online part, sorry.But the method does work, good luck.
The Official Skeever of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(360)Board - Member of TBWNN
3DS F.C.: 3351 - 4710 - 9463

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
6 years ago#10
Grim__666 posted...
I tried what u said and it just keeps saying corrupt in the hdd under avatar awards. Do i have to be online to get the disc based avatar awards? cause if so then im s.o.l. cause no online for me...

How exactly are you online right now making that post???

Use the same connection....
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. avatar awards corrupt please help...
  • Topic Archived