This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. flashing green lights on wired controller o.0

User Info: Scoter81

Scoter81
9 years ago#1
Ok, I have a wired controller which is pretty new and was working fine before, now when I plug it in its flashing all 4 green lights and won't work. It's not the same flash as when a wireless is low on batteries, this is all lights blinking together.

It also keeps flashing when the 360 is off, wtf

I tried googling but only found topics about wireless controllers which were mostly related to low batteries.

Anyone heard of this before?

User Info: maga power

maga power
9 years ago#2
doesn't the controller do that when you get an achievement?

... did you get an achievement when it happened? cus I can't think of any other reason.
gamefaqs message boards are essentially just a really big comments section. agree or disagree?
http://card.mygamercard.net/Maga+Power.png

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
9 years ago#3
Does that just before it murders you.

Another kill for 360

:P
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
9 years ago#4

No, notifications (achievements unlocking, friends coming online, etc) are indicated by the quadrant for your player slot flashing, not all 4.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

Scoter81
9 years ago#5
maga power posted...

... did you get an achievement when it happened? cus I can't think of any other reason.

No, it won't work at all, I can't turn on the 360 with it, nothing happens when it's on and I press the guide button. Obviously it's plugged in or it wouldn't be able to flash at all.

I tried both ports, rebooting the 360 a few times, nothing works. I just plugged it in right now with the 360 off and its just sitting there flashing...

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
9 years ago#6
Green Ring Of Death or GROD for short.
Xbox 360 gamer tag : Net Shark512...hit me up. ECA clan on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Black-Ops-Eca-Clan/116853991720407

Scoter81
9 years ago#7
wow, so I accidentally pullled out the part of the cord that seperates while I was on hold with ms customer service and when I snapped it back together it worked again. weird.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. flashing green lights on wired controller o.0
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A