Enter the elephant

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 5
  3. Enter the elephant

User Info: Flippyman

Flippyman
9 years ago#1
I have always disregarded the elephant. I thought it was slow and wasn't more of a toy.

Now that I'm completing everybody's mosou mode. I discovered that the elephant and the horned helm (or whatever is the name of the item that gives you more mounted power) is a great help. It makes lots of damage and it keeps you in a relatively safe place. It's much harder for enemies to knock you down of an elephant than from a horse.

I discovered this when I was doing Guan Ping's last stage, nothing that I tried worked, until I tried the elephant. As a bonus, in the battle of Yi Ling, put the elephant on the bridge as soon as they lower it. It's so big very few enemies can pass through, and keep an eye for Zhun Ran. It's much easier to keep him from crossing and hitting him with the elephant on the brige than in your camp. And if you kill him before he sets your camp on fire, it makes the rest of the battle much easier.

Flippyman
9 years ago#2
I'm almost done with shu, only Liu bei's final scene and Ma chao's mousuou mode.

I wonder if I should just forget aboot doing it the normal way and just use the elephant for the last scenario for the rest of the characters. It makes it more manageable.

Flippyman
9 years ago#3
I finally beat all shu characters' chaos mode. It feels great. Ma Chao was by far the easiest one. The most difficult one was Guang Ping

User Info: Ledgo

Ledgo
9 years ago#4
I am heading to unlock and complete Zuo Ci's mousu. When that happens, I am going to go and beat everyones Mousu.

As for the elephant, I found it to be VERY useful. However, I always thought that the Shadow Hare was much better for characters with massive horse attacks. I am doing SIma Yi's Mousu ATM, I hate his combo, so I put em on a shadow hare and boom, I am doing magic. The elephant is good as support in Chaos, too. I have my brother do sweeps through while I stay on the ground with Pang Tong and hold em with my Mousu. We've killed Lu Bu doing that.

If you want more fun, get the Light Orb and the elephant is a monster.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 5
  3. Enter the elephant

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived