• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Strange Black Horse Courier Glitch

User Info: KonekoKeita

KonekoKeita
11 years ago#1
Long story short, I noticed the Courier on the road in front of Anvil. She was off of her horse, so I figured I'd mess with her a bit and see if there was any news that I'd missed. I got one copy of the Black Horse and she got back on her horse. Because I was bored, I kept talking to her, she kept giving me copies, blah blah blah.. But then she starts twitching during her monologue. I talk to her once more, and she actually rotates forward.. Her torso goes down through the horse's head, through her legs, and then back up behind her. The entire time this was happening, she was still looking at the screen and speaking her monologue. I talk to her again, and this time she rotates backwards.. o.o

I'm trying to get a video of this because I've never heard of it before. Has anyone else seen this? I knew NPCs on horse behaved strangely already, but come on..

User Info: eggy32

eggy32
11 years ago#2
I've never seen it before. Sounds funny.
I hate wasps -.-http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6277/dededebq9.jpg

User Info: masterpug53

masterpug53
11 years ago#3
NPCs riding horses are veeeerrrrryyyy glitchy for some reason. I have seen Imperial soldiers hover along the ground when they are walking back to their horses, I've seen NPCs remain in the saddleback position and roll around on the ground when their horses are killed beneath them, and I'm pretty sure I've seen a horse melt when killed and when the rider ran off the melted horse was still stuck to them, and they dragged it along the road like 500 pounds of silly putty. These glitches are usually pretty funny to watch, but if you think they are hampering your gameplay in any way, load a different file and reload - it should clear them up.
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Strange Black Horse Courier Glitch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A