• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 24: The Game
  3. Chasing Mr. Shin

User Info: FrankChan1983

FrankChan1983
9 years ago#1
Hi, I just wanted to point out a really easy way of doing mission ten which is catching Ho Shin. And yes I know I'm five years late but I have not seen people post this. Most of the FAQs (including yours) tell people to just run after him REALLY FAST and memorize the falling objects. Even the person that did the youtube walkthrough said he had to do it 12 times. I know there was also another way similar to what I'm about to tell you that has been posted on message boards but was reported by others to be non-working.....which was to shoot Mr. Shin twice in the knee caps, causing him to limp. It didn't work for me either. All you have to do is shoot him once in the chest and he'll hunch over but not die. Then run out the door to catch him while he's trying to limp to the door. I got 100%. Do not wait for him to recover and stand up straight again because he'll outrun you every time and if you shoot him twice in the chest he will die.

User Info: j1spserv

j1spserv
9 years ago#2
Shoot Mr.Shin twice then chase after him.
  1. Boards
  2. 24: The Game
  3. Chasing Mr. Shin
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Still holds up wellTheBitBandit27/11 1:07AM

GameFAQs Q&A