• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 24: The Game
  3. This game awesome but not like other games.

User Info: gideondaniels

gideondaniels
11 years ago#1
24 The game is one of the most awesome games as all the shooters . There is a part in this game that is awesome and it is almost like gta games .In this game you can heck into a bomb and a lot of things only in a mission.I don't even play this game but i now somethings about it

gideondaniels
11 years ago#2
gideondaniels posted...
24 The game is one of the most awesome games as all the shooters . There is a part in this game that is awesome and it is almost like gta games .In this game you can heck into a bomb and a lot of things only in a mission.I don't even play this game but i now somethings about it

gideondaniels
11 years ago#3
gideondaniels posted...

1. Boards
  2. 24: The Game
  3. This game awesome but not like other games.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Still holds up wellTheBitBandit27/11 1:07AM

GameFAQs Q&A