• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Stonehenge offline?

User Info: Mac13eth

Mac13eth
7 years ago#1
I recently pulled out Hellgate: London and started playing for nostalgia's sake. I'd like to be able to explore the Stonehenge region (and the others that I might have missed in the confusion). What is the best way to get that content for SP play? Lost London IV seems to have a ton of gameplay changes; is there a way to have the content without the other changes?
Sometimes I think I have gone mad, other times I just wish I had.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
7 years ago#2
AFAIK no, not unless there's something on the website for it that says so. Hellgate revival might eventually allow for a "mostly that" version of what you want. They've managed to port some Stonehenge content into the main game, but the actual Stonehenge areas were, last I checked, not happening soon. That was, however, quite a few months ago so things may have changed. I don't think they have given that there was mention of taking a break due to Hellgate Global's release.

If you want to play Hellgate London more or less as it was and through Stonehenge you might look into Hellgate Global. Yes, it's an F2P MMO version of Hellgate, and it's an Engrish port of a Korean port of the original game and has more than a few issues because of it, but until (presuming it hasn't already been) Hellgate Tokyo is released all of the old content is there, at least more or less, and there's minimal truly new content.

The only real problem is that they have play past Act II, IIRC, blocked off unless you purchase an act ticket. The good news is that they work for all characters on your account and unless things have been changed since you can buy them in the game's equivalent of an auction house.
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Stonehenge offline?
  • Topic Archived