• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Hellgate difficulty

User Info: MoonAchilles

MoonAchilles
7 years ago#1

I bought the game some days ago to test the singleplayer. So far I´m playing with a lvl 10 Guardian and I´m wondering if there areany mods that increase the difficulty? It feels a little bit too easy for my taste.

User Info: N0tYrBeezin

N0tYrBeezin
7 years ago#2

Finish easy and you will get the next level and after that the hell difficulty too.

User Info: Judge_Omega

Judge_Omega
7 years ago#3
MoonAchilles posted...
I bought the game some days ago to test the singleplayer. So far I´m playing with a lvl 10 Guardian and I´m wondering if there areany mods that increase the difficulty? It feels a little bit too easy for my taste.

Most of the quests are just fodder for you to level up. I recommend just doing the purple(primary) quests until things gets to be challenging. No need to waste your time in level 8 zones when you are level 10.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
7 years ago#4
Judge_Omega posted...
Most of the quests are just fodder for you to level up. I recommend just doing the purple(primary) quests until things gets to be challenging. No need to waste your time in level 8 zones when you are level 10.

If you're using the Revival pseudo-expansion/patch/mod then there's some benefit to doing so on at least one character. It gives you more opportunity to get items to pass to alts or break down for components.

The downside is, of course, that it slows things down and that advancing the story will often be less than challenging. It can, however, allow you to level alts at a much faster rate than might otherwise be expected.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Hellgate difficulty
  • Topic Archived