• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Flagshipped again!

User Info: WolfAlmighty

WolfAlmighty
7 years ago#21
From around GMT 4:00p to GMT 12:00a it's laggy as hell due to both EU and NA people being on at the same time and sharing the same server. Any other time is better (well, on weekdays anyway) because then it's only one or the other so there's not much lag. I can play after work and it's mostly lag-free.
(message deleted)

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
7 years ago#23
I've tried all hours of the day it's always laggy, it's a weird issue though I know people that claim they haven't experienced any lag ever yet there's a TON of complaints about lag in game and on their forums.

I shouldn't lag being near the servers and on a 30Mbps connection, my only conclusion is it's their end.

Anyone know how to the get IP using cmd so I can do a tracert? Maybe there's some issues along the way. *edit* it's like netstat or something isn't it?

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
7 years ago#24
kbe2k2 posted...
Anyone know how to the get IP using cmd so I can do a tracert? Maybe there's some issues along the way. *edit* it's like netstat or something isn't it?

If you're using Windows 7, and possibly Vista, you can load up the task manager, click the performance tab, and load up the resource monitor to track it down.

Just click on the Network tab in Resource Monitor, find the executable for the game (as in whatever game you're playing since this likely works for all games), click the check box next to it to filter the results, and look at the IP addresses that pop up.

In my case I'm playing Rift right now and rift.exe is connected to 109.27.94.208.dal.triongames.com .

User Info: Cat Astrophy

Cat Astrophy
7 years ago#25
I stopped playing once I found out they literally let you buy power (skill points). The successful cash shop games only sell vanity items and items that let you get through the game faster (XP bonus) but never stronger than your opponent if they don't spend the cash.
PS3 can't handle Bayonetta.

User Info: WolfAlmighty

WolfAlmighty
7 years ago#26
Yeah, and they're also $5 a pop. $4 to unlock the game, but $5 for a single skill point? And AFAIK it's just for that one char - I could maybe understand if it was account-wide like the ticket, but to spend $50 to fully power up a single char is ridiculous. I wonder how many people have already spent the money to do this.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellgate: London
  3. Flagshipped again!
  • Topic Archived