• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cillzone1721

Cillzone1721
1 year ago#1
I still play this on my pc a few times a month. I just started a new account, as my previous one is a bit underwhelming because i was a noob when i started it. Love this game, and really wish something like this with modern graphics could be made. Also, Wow, the new battlefront 2 was just the worst.
Monster Hunter God, When Gitting Gud, i am the goal.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
1 year ago#2
Yeah, I still love this game, and I even stream it from time to time. I've found that the streams tend to go over well with my typical viewer base. <.< And I'm usually a Minecraft streamer... lol
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

Cillzone1721
1 year ago#3
AssultTank posted...
Yeah, I still love this game, and I even stream it from time to time. I've found that the streams tend to go over well with my typical viewer base. <.< And I'm usually a Minecraft streamer... lol

Whats your twitch name? I might enjoy your content.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
1 year ago#4
Cillzone1721 posted...
AssultTank posted...

I actually stream on Mixer. :P And it's AssultTank there too. :P
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

Cillzone1721
1 year ago#5
AssultTank posted...
Cillzone1721 posted...
AssultTank posted...

I actually stream on Mixer. :P And it's AssultTank there too. :P

Lol, so sry, i forget there isnt just twitch.

User Info: phantom2mx

phantom2mx
1 year ago#6
Bump
By the way...I play this too...on a PS2....old fashion.
HARD HITTING!! FAST MOVING!! STRAIGHT SIGHTING!!

User Info: Sg_otf

Sg_otf
1 year ago#7
I play this sometimes on my 80 GB backwards compatible ps3
Only The Family
  • Topic Archived